Root 3

"Namu T^T..." I whine. It's been about a year since we won our baby bonsai and we've grown quite close.

"Yeah what's up, Y/n?" He replies as he turns his head away from his phone.

"Jin asked me if I liked anyone this morning, and I've been so obsessed with other's love life, I forgot to make my own )))):" I say and wiggle in my seat, a bit sad.

"You wanna go on a date?" Joonie asks me. "But like with who?" I ask back.

"Me...? Let me give you dating tips 101." My face brightens when he says that. From what I know, Namjoon has a TON of dating experience, and he can surely help me :]

"OOH YEAH OKAY LET'S GO RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Hold on y/nnnn!"

- at a cinema | 10 minutes later

"Okay namu let's start." I say while jumping around impatiently.

"Well okay, so, step one, the first impression. You won't come to the cinema WITH your date, you'd probably meet up here." Namu says and I listen intently.

"So keep your cool, and don't be too friendly. A smile won't hurt, okay?" I acknowledge with an "uh huh and?"

"Step two, The movie. Choose a movie that you both will find interesting. I usually go with horror, so my date gets a chance to hug me haha." I scoff at that with a smirk.

"Step three, after movies, ask if your date wants to grab a bite to eat. If they need to go, offer to drop them off. But since you're the "girl" your date would probably be the one to ask first, cause chivalry exists, as far as I know." I shake my head as I try to remember step 1.

"And that's all I can tell you for a movie date. Every date has its own rules. But anyway let's go watch the movie!!" Namu says and drags me to the screening room, while I still try to process all that he said.

outside the cinema | 2 hours later

"Man that guy should have killed the girl. why hesitate?" I said, a bit disappointed. "But he loved her!!!" Namu responds. "BUT SHE DIDN'T LOVE HIM BACK!! She was oblivious, naive, insensitive and overall stupid." I protest. "can't argue with that logic..." Namu pouts.

"Wanna grab a bite to eat, the father of my child?" I say while pointing at a sushi bar. He coughs a little and looks embarrassed. "Don't say that in public, people will think I got you pregnant or something..." He says in a whisper.

"So what? I won't mind that..." I look at him in the eyes and blurt out. He blushes a bit, and tries to walk away. "the hellllll y/n don't say stuff like thatttt..." he whines.

"DO I EMBARRASS YOU NAMJOON KIM? AM I THE DAD FRIEND?" I shout from behind him, causing people to laugh and stare, while namjoon just runs into the sushi place.

"So he does want a bite to eat..." I say with a smile.

________________________________________

Bonsai Love.