This Is My Cousin🍋

I gasped and said, "Izuku, did you know that?". He shook his head and said, "I'm more surprised at how casual she is about it". She said, "Scoot hoes".

She sat down and grabbed my hand, she looked into my eyes and said, "Wow, you look smack like Auntie!". Izuku nodded and said, "Definitely related".

She said, "I've been looking for you since I was... I'm twenty-one!". I laughed and said, "Wow! Well, do you remember what my mom was like?". She smiled and said, "Do I! Your mom was the definition of cool parenting style. She was so calm and always laughing and cursing. She had a temper, but she would be so petty about it! Your dad was the one who did the discipline which he would just tell you no and then you'd ask why and then he'd explain to you why it's not okay until he realized there wasn't really a valid reason except for you growing up too fast. You picked up on your mom's cursing and you'd say it in every sentence! She would laugh so hard, and my mom would just shake her head at her while your dad would try to tell you it was a bad word".

I laughed and Izuku listened, my cousin continued, "There was another time where you were playing with knives, and you dropped it on your dad's toe, and he started crying! It was so funny, oh my gosh you were such a bad kid!". I laughed and Izuku said, "She's still a bad kid!".

She turned to him and said, "Ah, you must be the boyfriend". She stared at him and then looked at me and said, "Yup most definitely fucking each other for sure! Anyways, call me. I made sure that angle faced guy gave you my number, the uh bird man Hawks". I said, "Wait, do you know when my birthday is?".

She smiled and said, "I remember you being a Capricorn so... Ah your birthday is January 9, 20**".

I smiled finally knowing when my birthday is and Izuku took note of it.

I said "I have a surprise for you". He looked at me confused and I said, "Remember when we went to the mall together for the first time with the class and we stumbled on those sneakers I know you kind of wanted?". He laughed and said, "Oddly specific but, yeah I do".

I pulled out the box and he blushed. He said, "You got me the shoes puppy!?". I nodded and he opened the box excitedly. He said, "These are so nice! Thank you puppy!". I smiled and said, "You're welcome babe".

We got our food and Izuku said, "You know this is a date, right?". I smiled and said, "Really! You know what couples do after dates?".

I was smirking and Izuku whined, "Puppy, why does everything have to be so sexual with you?". I laughed and said, "You know you want to have sex with me!".

I said it a little loud and the people around us started staring. A lady with a great sense of humor said, "Damn, get it! Yeah, come on dude, give her what she wants".

I'm guessing she wasn't expecting anything from him but, he got up waited for me to get up too, cupped my face kissed me lovingly and picked me up and walked me to the dorms.

The people at the restaurant POV

Niko said, "Rest in peace that pussy". Adalyn said, "For real! She ain't gonna be walking tomorrow!". Farrah said, "Damn she's done for!". Ash said, "Adalyn, that's boutta be us". Farrah turned around and said, "WHAT?! DON'T TOUCH ADALYN! SHE'S STILL SO INNOCENT!". Adalyn said, "This all started because Farrah wanted to be funny!". Farrah replied, "Please, I'm bisexual! I'm hornier than everyone in the piece!". They all started laughing.

ViRgO09006

that's literally her characters and yes I asked for permission first.