Two Precent🍋

⚠️ if you prefer to masturbate on the electric chair that's up to you I don't condone it💀⚠️

I got on my phone and started playing IMessage games with the girls group chat. Mina was being a bit ridiculous and started talking about her and Kirishima's raving sex life and I sighed and turned around to see Midoriya so focused. He looked so adorable but so sexy at the same time. 

I thought about when we had sex and that wave of electricity in my body, and I just had to have him inside of me again. I squeezed my legs together. 

I walked over and said, "You almost done?". Midoriya smiled and said, "Nope! There's a back". I sighed and he said, "Why? Do you need something?". I looked away and said, "N-Nothing, you should focus". I got a text from Mina saying, 

'Omg we should all have sex with our sex partners today'. 

I looked up at Midoriya and said, "On second thought, do you need any help?". He shook his head and said, "No it's fine, I got it". I placed my phone on the desk and looked at his homework. 

My phone lit up from a notification and Midoriya glanced at my phone. He instantly saw Mina's text and blushed, he realized why I was acting weirdly. Midoriya said, "Puppy, what are you trying to do to me?". 

I looked at him and said, "We don't have to have sex again, I just- i- I need you to do th- that thing again". He looked at me with understanding eyes and put his hands on his lap. Midoriya said, "You want me to use my quirk on you?". I said, "And you don't need to do any fore play i- I'm already pretty wet". 

Midoriya blushed heavily and said, "Puppy...". I looked at him with pleading eyes and he said, "No". I could tell he was teasing me, so I said, "Please baby, just one time". He replied, "Y/N no, I have to finish my homework". I could tell he was being serious again, he looked at my pouting and I started walking away. 

He grabbed my wrist and started scooting his wheeled chair over to me and said, "Okay, just one time though!". I excitedly took off my clothes and he blushed wildly. I still had my underwear on and scooted on the bed so we can get into the missionary positing. He crawled on top of me and looked down at my scar, he looked like he wanted to do something, but he didn't want to ruin anything. 

He looked back at my eyes and closed his eyes to kiss me. I started squirming around under him because I was getting impatient, by the time the kiss ended I had already taken my panties off. He said, "Y/N, be patient, okay?". 

I nodded and sighed as Midoriya took off his pants but kept on his shirt. I said, "Babe wait". I sat up and said, "Why won't you take off your shirt?". He smiled and said, "Because I know how easily you get uncomfortable so, I keep it on so when I finally take it off you can wear it". I smiled at how much thought he puts into all his actions to make my life easier. 

He said, "You ready". I nodded and I heard him mumbling and then he thrusted into me. My whole body rocked up and his electricity started to buzz throughout my body. I whimpered in pleasure and Midoriya hardened. I said, "O-Okay th-thank you". 

He looked at me with that hunger and said, "Puppy I can't stop now I have to keep going". I smiled and said, "You said just one time". He said, "Tha-that was before we did this". He thrusted into me again and I covered my mouth to let out a scream of pleasure. 

It still hurt but it felt so good at the same time. His electricity just sent me to new places. He thrusted again and I heard him moan for the first time. It just turned me on even more and I said, "D-Deku faster".