Spin The Bottle

This one is a little spicy but it's not a lemon💀

I dialed his number, and he took a while to pick up, he said, "Heyo! What's up?". I sighed at his cheery attitude and said, "I need to ask you something, remember out last conversation, do mind if we finish it?". He went quiet for a little and replied, "Yeah, I have time. Come to my office". We said our goodbye and I hung up the phone, I took a shower and threw something on.

I walked into his office after the longest walk ever and sat down in his chair spinning in it. He walked in with a stack of papers and said, "You're going to help me with these". I sighed and said, "I'm off duty though!". He said, "You wanted my free time, come on all you have to do is stamp them".

He split them in half and passed me the papers, we started stamping them in silence and he said, "So what's going on?". I said, "I finally know what I want". He stopped for a second and looked up, he said, "Oh?".

I kept stamping so I could look too distracted to look him in the eyes. I said, "I want a normal life, I want to know what's happening in my life". He said, "Well to me, it looks like you know absolutely nothing". I looked up at him and he asked, "Do you know who your real parents are?".

I shook my head and he said, "They were the number three and four heroes in America". My eyes lit up and I said, "So why'd they give me up?". He looked down and said, "That's not what happened Y/n... Your parents were murdered".

I froze and he said, "It said it was by a villain, someone who could easily access their house and shot them both". I felt tears coming from my eyes and quickly wiped them away. I said, "What were there quirks?" Hawks said, "Your dad's quirk was able to create waves of mental sound wounding his desired victim while your mom was a good asset being able to read peoples mind... Just like All for One".

I turned to him and said, "What are you even saying right now?". He said, "You know what I'm saying, you're a smart kid". I said, "D-do you think he killed my parents?". He said, "I do but, I haven't figured out if the rest of the league knows, only a selected few maybe".

I wiped my tears and got up, I said, "B-but there my family". He said, "I know how you feel kid, when family members betray you for personal gain, I know". I said, "H-How do I know you're telling the truth?". He said, "I know your quirk allows you to decipher that as well, go ahead". I read him and he had no lie in his heart. I just stood there frozen and said, "So, I don't have anyone to trust anymore?".

He squatted down and put his hand on my shoulder. He said, "Kid, you have me". He seemed really genuine when he said that, he walked off and handed me a tissue. He said, "I don't think you should tell them or give them a hint that you know but, I think you should pay more attention to how they act towards you".

I nodded and walked out the office, I went to my room to see everyone having a small lounge party. My face felt tight from all the tears and Mina ran up to me and said, "Oh there you are! we were looking for you". I looked up at her and Mina said, "Gurl, you look terrible! Did Midoriya do something? We'll beat him up right now if he did".

Bakugo got up and looked at my face, he said, "Tch pathetic, come on let's go". He directed me toward the sink and handed me a wet paper towel to wipe my face. He said, "LEAVE EXTRA'S".

Everyone shuffled away and he said, "So, you finally told him". I said, "No... but he's figuring it out, I just found out that my real parents were murdered though. By villains". He looked at me with indifferent eyes, but I could feel his sympathy, he said, "Well, that just gives more of a reason to leave them". I said, "It gives me more of a reason to stay, I need to know why". He sucked his teeth and said, "Don't bring Midoriya into your mess".