Deceasified

I texted Dabi's old and new number, but he didn't respond, I kept texting him throughout three days, but he wouldn't respond. I started getting worried and Midoriya was noticing, I was a lot moodier, and my empathy quirk was fucking with our relationship.

I would accidentally make him cry when I let off my quirk, sometimes he'd blow up on me because of my quirk. One time to blow off steam I decided to make out with him, but it just ended with him getting blasted across my room.

I noticed something was up with Todoroki and that's when I figured out Dabi was in the hospital, in a coma. When Toga and Kuro kidnapped him from the dinner, he pissed off Shiggy and Shiggy touched Dabi's arm with all five fingers. I had no choice but to tell Todoroki about what I went through and how I know Dabi.

We walked into the hospital together and the doctor told me he wasn't going to make it this week, she told me Dabi was going to die. I started crying and Todoroki stepped closer to me and tried to comfort me by patting my back awkwardly.

I looked at Dabi and said, "You didn't let me tell you I love you back". Todoroki said, "Come on Y/N, you should be with Midoriya right now". He was trying to bring me to the door, but I was still defying his grip and trying to stay with Dabi. I saw his arm and automatically knew who did this, I cried knowing that someone I trusted killed my brother.

Todoroki called Midoriya and Midoriya got her within minutes. I was still crying, and he hugged me tightly, he said, "Oh sweetheart, let's go home, okay?". I was tired of feeling better and then life throwing another obstacle in my way and making me break down again. I cried the whole way and Midoriya didn't get annoyed or lose his temper once.

We got to my room, and I curled up in a ball on my bed and Midoriya lied in the bed with me. I curled into him, and he said, "I'm right here if you need anything". I cried some more, and he held me with both his arms. I couldn't even do anything but cry, I had nothing. I had no family, I barely had friends, I had a boyfriend who was just as hurt in this relationship than I was, I had Hawks, but he was barely even a mentor.

I really just had myself at the end of the day, I could rely on myself. I fell asleep and of course had another nightmare and Midoriya woke up and was being even more patient with my broken ass.

I decided to let him sleep and just go write some more, I haven't done so in a while, so I wrote my romance story and stayed up and didn't bother going to class. I got a text from Todoroki to come to the hospital and that's what I did.

I walked over to the hospital and the doctor told me he was dying today. I met Hawks girlfriend for the first time that day she was ridiculously beautiful, and she was black like me.

You guys realize she's technically complimenting herself right, that's just her if she was born earlier. 💀

I looked at Dabi and asked Hawks girlfriend what he was like before all this. She said, "OH! He was always emo; he wasn't as moody though. He always carried guilt like he needed to save everyone. He was very creative though, he had white hair before this, and he was born with red hair".

I laughed and said, "I know, he's really bad and dying the back of his head". She laughed and said, "Right! Anyways, I have to go do something".

She got up and said, "It was nice meeting you". She walked out and I didn't see her come back. Todoroki told me to leave early so I wouldn't see him when he died no matter how hard I begged he told me no. It was like he was trying to protect his little sister. I left telling him goodbye and he told he'd text me when Dabi finally,

died, deceasified, expired, offed, departed, left the earth, no mored, perished, fallen, slayed, slaughtered, flatted, quieted, slept, staled, completely, absolutely, totally, utterly, perfectly, entirely, wholly, fully, quite thoroughly, definitely, indefinitely certainly, died. In the ground. Saying about time. On his way to the gates.