fever

Nxt day at scl

Y/n: Hey guys Jennie: Hey finally u came we were waiting for uRose: yeah we have been waiting for u like decadesY/n: hehehe sry let's go

Y/n: Hey guys
Jennie: Hey finally u came we were waiting for u
Rose: yeah we have been waiting for u like decades
Y/n: hehehe sry let's go

Just then bts came to u guys

Jin: Hey baby~
Suga: hello girls....hi sweety(to Jennie)
Y/n: yahhh I am single don't make me feel jealous
Jin: then get a boyfriend don't ruin our moment
Y/n:*eye roll* bolla ( whatever) by the way where is Taehyung?
Jk:*teasing smile* are u missing him already?
Jimin: isn't it obvious? Right jagi?
Rose: yeah I guess she wants to see his handsome face before going to the class
Jimin: am more handsome than him *pissed*
Rose: but he has something tht u don't have
Jimin: wt is it?
Rose:*controlling smile* jams (ooops Jimin you got no jams😜)
Jimin: yaah
Jk: it is true only know hyung.. As tae said u r jiminiee pabo

Everyone starts laughing

Rm: ok enough everyone by the way coming to ur question y/n tae isn't will so he won't be coming today
Y/n: oh

After tht they were talking and something but u were too engrossed in ur thoughts to listen to Wt they r speaking. Is it because he got went in rain yesterday or is he still thinking abt his mom? U were tensed abt this thought so u decided to visit his house later to see how he is doing

Time skip after clg

Rose: Hey guys let's go to shopping today
Lisa: *excited* yeah yeah it has been long since we all went to shopping together
Jennie: count me in
Jisso: well who will carry out baga then? Let's invite the boys too *smirk*
Lisa:*giggle* yeah let's invite them too it would be fun seeing them struggling with our shopping bags

As soon as u heard their plan u were thinking of a way to get excused since u wanted to meet tae later

Y/n: umm guys u all Hey going there will be relatives cmg in our house...i need to go
Lisa:*pout* oh is it so? Fine but i won't leave u nxt tym
Y/n:*giggling* okk mam

With that i leave them there and towards tae's house. After walking for a while i found a luxurious white house with big garden and i for once knew it was his house. I pressed the bell near the gate and waiting for him to answer. Why the hell on earth for this boy who goes to clg need this much protection as if he is a Mafia? We have to tell who came to their house near this door and have to press the bell of their house just to enter this freaking house. Few minutes passed but he was nowhere to be seen. I pressed The bell again but didn't get any ans. Is he so ill tht he can't even open the door? Oh good in the hell!!! Wt if he fell unconscious? It will be because of me. I let him go home with tht damn wet cloths instead of giving him clean and dry ones. God y am i so irresponsible and dumb? Wt should i do?

I start climbing the gate so tht I can check on him. I went to the front door and saw tht it is locked. I went around the house trying to find if there are any other doors and bless on me, i found one which seems like an entrance door for the garden. I entered inside and was mesmerized by the interiors. I roamed the whole house trying to find his room and at last found it. I knocked on it but didn't get any response do i entered inside. I smiled seeing the interiors. The room is just lyk him, bold,manly, beautiful and ascetic to look at but only few can see the innocence and pureness in it. It was a large room with a king size bed in middle. The wall of the room was neatly decorated with his childhood pics. He looked too cute in them to ignore so i took some of the pics and started seeing his pics while smiling. I, for a moment, forgot the reason why i came here.

I was so engrossed in seeing his pics until i heard the clicking of the bathroom door. I turned around immediately but regretted doing it. Y can't this land just open up and swallow me inside so tht i don't make myself more embarrassed?

There was smoke cmg frm the bathroom as he took a hot shower and in middle he was standing with only a towel around his waist and water dripping frm his smooth, silky hair. His skin was white and shining as if made of porcelain and not to mention tht well defined abs he is having. God How will it feel like to have me trace tht and with my fingers and~

Taehyung: like wt u see? *Smirk*

#to be continued#