The Sight

I peered around the corner of the alley as the sun shined in my eyes. My blonde hair almost glowed in the sun's light. I looked down at my bracelet that had a bright green gem held around my wrist with a thin silver chain. I tapped the stone and a hologram appeared.
My friend,Ender,appeared on the hologram and looked as if she didnt know she was on." Ok, yeah I will get you another dog but only if...Oh hi Syd!" She said facing to the left as I stared at her with my claw-hand-thingy on my head." Oh wow! Your lego self looks awesome! You even have that green streak!" I rolled my eyes and began to climb the wall that was next to me. "At least you are normal." I said as I looked at her Ender purple hair with black highlights. Her purple eyes glowed as I pulled up my mouth mask and hopped from this biding to the next.
The mask was a Neon green and I wore a black biker suit with my name'Syd' writen in green. I felt my blue eyes shine as the sun gleamed . "Did you find them yet?" Ender asked when I jumped to the next buliding. "No,not ye-" I was cut off when someone threw fire at me. "Gtg,Ender." I said as I got up and tapped the gem." Who are you?" The guy said." Let me ex-" I tried to say when Kai( Yes my character knows all of the ninja's names) hit me again." I said, who are you!!!" He screamed this time as he held my suit. I blanked out this time and couldn't remember a thing.

Kai pov
I attacked a girl today but she didn't fight back. That made me worried that she might be planning a attack on Ninjago. I took her to Sensei and the others when I got back. They stared at me wide-eyed.
"Kai! What happened?" Sensei Wu asked as I dragged her knocked out body."Nothing,Sensei,just saw her jumping from buliding to buliding with a mask on. It looked werid, it looked as if she was up to no good." Zane and Cole were the only ones there so I gave her to them and told them to lock her up until she wakes up.

Syd's pov
I opened my eyes to find a cold metal chain wrapped around my wrists and ankles. I looked around and all I could see was stone. Suddenly a secret door opened and Nya came walking in with a plate." Oh,umm,you woke up." She said as she stopped then started walking again. I kept silent. "What's your name? Oh! And I am Nya." She said as she placed the plate on the table and began to walk towarda the door." My name's Shebrine..." I mumbled loud enough so that she can hear. "They will be in soon." Nya said as she looked over her shoulder and walked out.
A while later....
The stone door opened again as I saw six shadows come in. Sensei wu,Kai,Jay,Zane,Cole,Lloyd, I thought as they walked in. "Hello,Sydney Brine." Wu said as he approached me when the others stayed behind. "Hello, Sensei." I said as I smiled when they all looked confused. "Look, what ever you are doing to me I am not planning an attack, working with any snakes, AND I am not from here!!!" I felt bad about talking to them like that." Let me take care of her." Cole said as he stepped forward and as he cracked his knuckles. He close enough to me that I could kicked his gace and backflipped hard enough to break the chains." GET HER"Jay screamed as they all ran towards me. My eyes shone light blue as light blue lighting came out of my hands.
I threw lighting at them and They all just stared." Whoa,Jay, she is a lighting elemental!" Zane said in shock." Huh? Wait,I'm not a elemental! Just let me explain!" I said as my hair flew down and my lighting stopped. "Why should we trust you?" Lloyd asked. I sighed." I'm from another dimension, where there are ours like me. We are called YouTubers and we protect the world. But Herobrine is trying to turn all of us evil. I suggested that I come here and try to get you guys to help. This bracelet let's me stay in contact with Ender,Pewds,And Many More." I tapped my bracelet and Ender came on the screen." Whoa, Kai, He has you hair!" Cole said as he looked to Kai. Ender began to talk."She." Zane corrected Cole." Whoa it's so weird to see them like this." Ender said. I tapped it again and said bye to Ender.
"Belive me now?" I said as I put my hands on my hips. They all nodded. "Miss Brine," wu said "We will help you." I heard a crack and a spark and my gem broke in half.