A few minutes later and you felt someone come and sit on the bed, next to your head. You looked out from under the duvet, and saw Wanda pitifully smiling down at you. You sat up and embraced her in a hug.
"What are you thinking?" She asked.
"Oh please. Like you haven't already read my mind. Learn some boundaries."
She pulled away. Oh crap.
"Wanda I'm sorry, I didn't mean- I'm just still upset, and mad, and I took it out on you. I'm sorry." You assured her.
"It's ok. You're right. But before, I was reading Peter's mind..." you looked at her with a disappointed look "and yes I know I shouldn't have. But y/n. Peter wasn't thinking about his girlfriend. He was thinking about you. You are the most important person to him."
You don't say anything, so she continues...
"You are best friends y/n. You make each other so happy. You don't deserve to put yourself through this. You don't deserve to lose something like him."
Oh shit. She's right. I didn't want to admit it, but this time, I think she really was right.
"Of course, I am always right." She said. I rolled my eyes.
"Too soon?"

You ran back into the other room where the other avengers were. Wanda followed closely.
"Where is Peter?" you gasp as you look around and he wasn't there.
"He just left. Is everything alright?" Natasha asked.
"No I need to find him."
"He left because you told him to leave. As he should." Bucky sneered.
You walked over to him.
"Buck. I know you hate him. But please. I'm going to give him another chance. He's my friend."  You looked at him hopefully.
He grabbed your arms with his hands. The others reacted slightly, but you didn't flinch.
He looked you in the eyes for a moment.
"Fine. One more chance." He said.
You pulled him into a hug. "Thank you Buck!"
He stepped back, still holding your arms and making eye contact with you. "But if he hurts you again..."
You smile at him. "Yeh I know. You rip his heart out or whatever."
"I'm not joking. I will rip his eyes out and his arms off" he yelled as you ran off to the elevator. But he was smiling slightly.
"He can get a metal arm to match you. Twinsies!" You laugh as the doors in front of you close.

*Peter pov*
I had barely left the tower when...
"PETER" y/n called.
I turned back and she was running at me at full speed.
She jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck.
I nearly fell over.
"I'm so sorry Peter. You're my best friend. I should never have let you go." She looked at me.
"Thank you. For choosing me. I can't lose you either."
I smiled at her and hugged her back.
"You're my best friend too." I admitted.
"Duh."
I laughed as I smelt her her sweet-smelling hair.
"Can we, can I take you somewhere?"
She nodded and we started walking.

It was dark when we arrived. I had taken her to my favourite place.
It took a bit of a hike to get there, as it was up a hill. But the view was always worth it. And with y/n here now, it was so worth so much more.
"Wow, Peter, it's... beautiful" she was staring out to the city in front of us, as I was admiring her.
We sat down and talked for hours. It must've past midnight a while ago when we were laying on the grass  in silence, looking up at the stars.
"Peter," y/n turned to face me.
"Yeh?"
"I need to tell you something, but I need you not to freak out."
"What is it?" I turned away from the stars to look at her.
"Have you..." she paused for a while, and I waited patiently for her to continue.
"You know who my brother is right? The winter soldier?" I nodded slowly.
"Well. Have you heard of the group, Hydra, the ones who, you know..."
I continued nodding slowly. Then I stopped. I realised...
"You weren't... we're you?"
She nodded, biting her lip nervously.
"You were injected with the super soldier serum?" I cried.
"Oh no. Nothing like that. I had similar...  treatment to Bucky though."
I didn't know what to say.
"You know, tortured, starved, beaten..."
"Yes I know, y/n stop. I can't imagine you going through that." I put my finger on her lips.
"If you ever need to talk about it, y/n, I'm here."
"Thank you" she smiled and looked back at the stars.
"I grew up there. I don't remember any life before it." She said. "I just woke up one day, with no past memories. I was about 5, and I found out I had been in a coma, but my body had been preserved in a way so I had not aged."
"Why? What would they want with someone that young?"
"I don't know. Maybe it just had something to do with my relation to Bucky. I didn't see him again until I was eight, I had forgotten I had a brother until I saw him. That's when some memories came back, and I tried to escape. They caught me and, and they started hurting me then."
"I'm so sorry you went through that."
"Bucky escaped when I was nine, and I didn't know if he was going to come back. A year passed. I had been tortured almost every day, starved every so often. Finally, on my 10th birthday, Bucky did come back. With the avengers. And that was the end of it."
She looked down from the stars, back at me.
We sat in silence and I thought about what she said. Then something occurred to me.
"Y/n?"
"Yes Peter?"
"When was the last time you ate?"
She didn't say anything.
"Your brother said you hadn't left your room in four days."
Still nothing.
"Y/n?"
I heard her start to cry.
"Oh y/n" I shuffled closer to her and put my arms around her. "Come on. Let's go get you some food."
"No it's fine. Everywhere is closed anyway."
"We'll go back to my apartment. There is food there. You need to eat something."
"It's fine. I'm, I'm used to it."
"Y/n..."
"Peter. Not right now."

*y/n pov*
Peter started to cry. I felt his tears drop onto my forehead.
"Peter please don't worry about it."
"I'm always going to worry about you" he said.
We both sat there, crying for a while. Eventually, he fell asleep in my arms.
I sat up and looked out at the city. It really was a beautiful sight, and the stars made it looks so much better.

I felt myself dozing off. My eyes starting to close. But they opened again, widely, as someone pulled a cloth around my face. It tightened around my mouth so I couldn't talk, couldn't scream. The taste... The smell... It was drugged. I passed out in seconds.