Chapter 16

*poof*

Aaron Teleported Cynthia To A Place, The Place They Call The Hall Of Origins, Where All Legendaries, And The Alpha Pokemon Himself, Arceus Rested..

Arceus - So I Suppose We Owe You An Explanation?

Cynthia Nodded With So Much Amazment, She Never Saw Arceus In Person Before, And Arceus Began Explaining...

Arceus - "Alright, So When Ash Arrived In Pallet Town, He Stumbled Across A Riolu, Who Was Being Sold, Ash Rescued Him And Told His Greninja To Take Him To Professor Oaks Lab. He Left Riolu And Greninja There For A Brief Moment To Greet His Mother, Once He Entered The House, He Was Confronted By Most Of His Traveling Companions, They Told Him To Give Up On His Dream Because He Couldn't Win Any Leagues, They Attacked Him, But With The Help Of Victini, Pikachu's Thunder Manage To Overpower The Traitors Pokemon Attacks, So He Ran Towards His Most Trusted People, Professor Oak And His Grandson Gary To Tell Them Everything, Oak Managed To Change His Name, And Give Him A Cloak To Hide Himself From The World, And He Would Fake His Death, And Head Towards Mt.Silver

Arceus Took Some Breaths, But Ash Walked In And Explained Some

Ash - "So After I Left Pallet, I Went To Mount Silver To Train With My Pokemon, 2 Weeks Into Training, I Felt Something, While I Was Away, I Wanted To Check Up On Mew. So I Brought Out Charizard And Flew To Kanto"

*FLASHBACK*
NO ONE POV

Ash Was Meditating With His Lucario, When They Felt A Strong Aura, Ash Stood Up And Closed His Eyes, And Saw A Lucario, Turning Into Stone.. Ash Dropped A Tear, And Decided To Pay Respects Towards Sir Aaron, And His Lucario..

"Charizard, Please Come On Out" Ash Said In A Painful Voice, Charizard Let Out A Flamethrower Towards Ash, As A Greet. "Charizard, Can We Please Fly Towards Kanto, I Want To Visit The Tree Of Beginning" Ash Said. Charizard Agreed And Flew Towards Kanto

3 Hours Later

Ash Arrived At Northern Kanto, And Saw Cameran Palace, He Instructed Charizard Flew Towards The Tree Of Beginning, An Ice Beam, Rock Throw, And A Flash Cannon Almost Hit Charizard, And Ash Knew Who It Was, It Was The 3 Regi's Defending The Tree.. Ash Told Charizard To Land Next To Them, And Ash Took Off His Cloak And The Regis Recognized Him, They Lead Him Towards Mew, And Mew Was On The Stones Of Aaron And Lucario. Mew Was Very Happy That Ash And Pikachu Were Here

"Ash, Please Put On Aarons Gloves And Transfer Aura To Me Please, We Need To Restore The Tree Again!" Mew Said

Ash Grabbed Aarons Gloves And Began Transferring Aura Towards Mew, And Mew Was Able To Restore The Tree. Ash Put The Gloves Down And Walked Towards The Stones Of Lucario And Sir Aaron

"Father, Are You Available?" Ash Asked While Touching The Stones Of Lucario And Aaron. "Hello Son, How Are Things Going?" Arceus Asked With Concern. "Please Arceus.. I Will Give Up My Life If I Have To, I Will Suffer Any Punishment.. Please Bring Back Sir Aaron And Lucario.." Ash Said, Willingly

Arceus Was Shocked, On How He Will Risk His Own Life For Aaron And Lucario. "First, No Need To Risk Your Life For Lucario, Second.. Aaron Is Alive.. He's Just Not Here On Earth" Arceus Said. "But How Is He Alive If He's Not On Earth?" Ash Asked With A Puzzled Look.

"Ash, Theres A Reason Why You Picked Your New Name "Aaron", Because You Didn't Pick It, Aaron Did.. You See, Aaron Is Inside Of You, His Aura Is Your Aura, And Since He's Inside Of You, He's Still Alive, He Makes All The Big Decisions For You, Theres A Reason Why You Came Here, Because Of Your And Aarons Aura, Aaron Basically Told You Through Aura To Come Towards The Tree Of Beginning, He Just Didn't Verbally Tell You" Arceus Explained, Leaving Ash Shocked. Arceus Kept Explained To Ash. "The Reason Why You Saved Many Legendaries, Mythical's, And Me.. Is Because Aaron Told You To Help Us, When You Ask Yourself 'Why Am I Doing This', Its Because Aaron Was Inside You, He Helped You Make The Decisions, So Aaron Is Alive, You Are Aaron.. Although You Don't Look Like Him.., Its Another Reason Why You Are The Chosen One"

Aaron Was In Complete Shock, As He Didnt Know Aaron Was Inside Him The Whole Entire Time.. "What About Lucario? How's He Doing?" Ash Asked, Wanting To See That Lucario Again. "Please Bring Out Your Lucario" Arceus Told Ash, And Ash Obeyed Him, As Lucario Appeared Outside His Pokeball, He Did A Battle Cry. "Ash, This Lucario Is Indeed Sir Aaron's Lucario, When You Found Him As A Riolu, He Wanted To Find You, So He Asked Me To Turn Him Into A Riolu, Which I Agreed. But Got Kidnapped By Pokemon Poachers, But You Ran Into Him, Which He Was Really Lucky.." Arceus Said In A Smoothing Tone, Ash Instantly Hugged Lucario, And He Was Tearing Up On His Shoulders.

"Ash, Please Take His Gloves And Staff, These Will Help You Control Yours And Sir Aaron's Aura, And Take His Staff, He Probably Wants You To Have It, Besides, You Are A Future Aura Guardian" Arceus Told Ash. Ash Took The Gloves And Put Them On, And Took His Staff.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And Thats How It All Happened.." Said Ash, While He Was Out Of Breath. "Whats An Aura Guardian, I Heard Of Those, But Never Understood What It Was" Said Cynthia In A Confused Tone

"In ancient times, there were individuals who possessed the ability to sense and manipulate aura to perform valiant deeds. They were known as Aura Guardians, and they would also educate those with the potential to wield the aura themselves. Throughout history, several guardians have disappeared, however, there is currently one individual who possess the capabilities of aura guardians; Ash Ketchum, Throughout His Years At Mount Silver, Ash Had Trained Along With Sir Aarons Lucario To Master His Aura And Was Considered An Aura Guardian, The Only One Alive Today. Being A Aura Guardian Unlocks Special Goods, But Can Deliver Bad" Arceus Was Out Of Breath, So Ash Continued

"The List Of Me And Lucarios Powers Are In This Book" Ash Snapped His Fingers And A Book Appeared Out Of Nowhere, And He Gave Cynthia The Book.

The Powers Includes

Aura Vision: Acts as a second source of sight when their normal eyes are closed or they are blinded. It helps them navigate their surroundings even if fog obstructs their regular vision. The wielder can even identify an individual's aura from the surroundings as seen with the target appearing more vibrant than the surroundings.

Aura Transference: The wielder transfers their aura to another being. However, it is considered fatal with the adverse side effect of losing their own life in the process.

Projection: The wielders manipulate their aura to conjure up barriers and projectiles to help protect those around them or for self-defense.

Time Flower Access: By interacting with one of the crystallized flora found in the kingdom of Rota, the wielders are able to view the memory stored in the flower.

Spiritual Sensory: Using this power allows the wielders to pick up on the thoughts and emotions of any individual and anticipate their actions. It also can be used as a means of locating lost individuals or those in hiding. There are cases where even though in suspension, an individual can still transmit and pick up on wavelengths.

Frequency resistance: By using its power, the wielder is able to protect themselves from external influences. However, if the frequency's force is greater than the wielder's own aura, the wielder will end up overwhelmed by the frequency.

Empowerment: If the two auras are compatible, one's own strength grows stronger than on its own.

Aura transmission: The wielder can transmit signals to those who are sensitive to said energy, including thoughts and memories. The receivers can also home in on the source.

Communication: When interacting with the crystals located in Rota and the Tree of Beginning, the wielders can deliver their words to one another even from long distances. As seen with Lucario, they can also communicate through aura as a form of telepathy.

Key Stone Enhancement: Key Stones can enhanced the power and abilities of users of Aura.

"Wow, All Of These Powers Are Amazing, Plus You Can Heal Other Pokemon.. Fascinating.." Cynthia Said With Alot Of Praise

"I Think You Shall Go, The Tournament Is Tomorrow And You Have To Train Hard, I Wish You All Good Luck In The Tournament.." Arceus Said.

"Alright, Lets Go Cynthia, Lets Hit The Hay And Go To Bed" Ash Said. Cynthia Nodded And They Were Teleported To Their Beds And They Cuddled A Bit, And Fell Asleep

TO BE CONTINUED