"Yay, we won! But why hasn't the game stopped?" Tori asked. Shigaraki aimed his arrow and shot, striking Tori. Before she could do anything, Shigaraki finished her with his axe.

"HEY! THAT'S CHEATING! WE WERE ON A TEAM!" Tori yelled and tackled Shigaraki, who only laughed and smiled. "No it wasn't. Tecnically, we were allies, not teammates." Shigaraki pointed out. Tori  pinched Shigaraki's cheeks. "No fair! You didn't tell me about that!" Tomura gently tapped Tori's hands away. 

"Fine. Let's play another round. This time a race?" Tomura asked. Tori sat back down and relently agreed.

Tori had won the first race.

"I-I was going easy. Want me to go harder?" Shigaraki asked. "Sure, I'll beat you anyways!" Tori chuckled.

Tori won again.

"I was in an uncomfortable position, I couldn't act fast enough, let's play another round."

They played until Dabi had arrived with takeout five hours later, with Tori still on a winning streak.

"Thanks Dabi! When are the others coming back?" Tori asked with a mouth full. "Not sure. I think Twice is staying another night at his apartment." Dabi said as he ripped his chicken appart. Tomura was already on his second piece of chicken. Tori never knew Shigaraki was a emotional eater. "Pretty risky, let's make sure to round them all up tomarrow. Dabi, can you call Giran?" Shigaraki asked. Dabi nodded as he licked the grease off his fingers. "Sure thing boss."

"Hey Tori, it's time for you to get ready for bed. It's already nine." Shigaraki pointed at his phone. Tori sighed but obayed and went to the bathroom to get ready. "Hey Tomura, can I sleep in your guys' room  again?" Tori asked.

Shigaraki sighed and looked at Dabi, who gave him puppy eyes in attempt to swoon Shigaraki into making Tori sleep on the couch. Shigaraki rolled his eyes. "Sure, but this is the last night!" Tomura answered. Dabi pouted but didn't say anything. 

Only a few of the villains returned, the rest stayed in their apartments or roamed the streets. Dabi and Shigaraki went to their room to find Tori taking up most of the space. They both tried moving her aside but ended up having to sleep on opposite sides of her. Dabi forgot to wake up to move that night, the air was peaceful in the abandoned building.

It was the calm before the storm.

~

They all froze when  Twice walked in with a man behind him. Shigaraki silently gestured Tori out of the room. Tori obayed before she could see the man.

Tori was used to visitors from time to time, but it didn't seem to be Giran, who came to see them once and awhile, Shigaraki would've let her stay despite Giran being genuinely kind to her. Tori was more on edge when she hear a scream. 

Tori  stayed put, too scared to investigate the cause of the bloody screech. She heard a loud crash and covered her ears and shut her eyes as she waited for Shigaraki to check on her and tell her everything was fine.

"Dabi, go get the doctor over here and Toga, make sure Tori stays in her room until we can clean this all up. Dammit! Dammit Dammit DAMMIT!" Shigaraki lost it. How dare he come in, insult his Lueage, kill one of his members, and take an arm of another?! They were all covered in Magne's blood. Mr. Compress was in Twice's arms, near fainting from the mass blood loss. Twice panicked. This was all his fault. He didn't know what to do to make it up to the Lueage.

Shigaraki ran to the bathroom to clean his father's hand. "I'm sorry father, I didn't mean for this to happen, I'll be more careful..." Shigaraki hyperventilated as he apologized to the lifeless hand.