14. Sentence

"King of Salona, you are being charged with murder, theft, treason and assault. How do you plead", Odin says as he looks down onto Baal's father with regret.

The man is tied up with chains barely able to move. "You can all suck my dick", He screams. It's not a shock to anyone.
Most prisoners act like this, too bad that it's a king this time.
"Very well. We have decided to give the decision over your punishment to the Princess of Asgard."
The king's eyes widen as he looks over at Baal.

She looks stern and collected while he is in shambles. Oh how the tables have turned, now Baal is on top while he suffers.

"Princess Baal will announce her decision at next week's session."

The king suddenly laughs. "You bitch! You're going to let me rot! I don't care, I can take it."
The guards drag him back to the dungeon leaving absolutely no impact behind.

Baal lets out a deep sigh which Loki notices right away. "What's wrong", He asks. "I usually hate to decide for other people." Loki smiles.
"I'm sure you'll make the right decision."
Was he really sure? Baal has two options, death penalty or spare him.
Both options are horrific for her.

Loki and Baal decide to go back to their room to get some rest and think about the decision.

Baal changes into a more comfortable gown so she can lay down onto the soft bed while Loki grabs a book to read.

Thoughts circle around in Baal's head while she stares at the ceiling. With every thought it becomes unclearer.
Deciding her father's fate won't be an easy decision but now she finally has the chance to punish him for everything he has done.
For all the abuse and threats.
"Loki."

"Yes, my dear." Baal is hesitant. "What would happen if I chose the death penalty."
"Why?" Loki puts down his book and walks over to Baal. "I was just thinking of possible outcomes", Baal lies.
"The death penalty is no joke, Baal. Your father deserves the worst, yes, but isn't death just the easy way out for him?"
Baal hums as she overthinks everything once again. "It's hard being unbiased with a decision like this", She groans while Loki sits down into the bed next to her.
"I know, darling."

He strokes her hair to comfort her. "Letting him live would be too kind but killing him wouldn't punish him."
Loki watches as Baal keeps conflicting herself.

He knows her story and knows that this decision is definitely not easy, she might end up choosing the wrong thing.
"Darling, take a break", He suddenly says.
"Loki, this is important."
"No, what's more important is your health."
Loki starts to caress Baal's rosy cheek. "And I want you to be happy."
Baal smiles. "What did I do to deserve you?"
Loki giggles. "Your existence was enough."

Then he jumps onto the bed to hover over Baal who is chuckling uncontrollably.
Loki stops her giggles by kissing her deeply and lustfully.
Baal gives the same energy back and things become heated quickly.

Loki rips off Baal's gown and begins to kiss her from her chin down to her stomach while Baal watches closely with moans escaping her lips.
He then sits up to remove his shirt and pants to pleasure Baal and himself.

He places himself above Baal perfectly and slides right in immediately trusting in and out over and over.
Baal digs her nails into Loki's strong back as he picks up the pace.
Baal can barely control herself as the pleasure spreads throughout her heated body. Her moans become louder with every thrust but she still wants more.
She wraps her legs around Loki's torso to give him more access. He lets out a quick chuckle as he notices the difference.
"Are you ready", He asks, clearly hinting at finishing inside.
Baal nods.

Loki thrusts in and out with a higher pace and more strength to build up the pressure. While he does so Baal can feel herself coming closer as well.
She manages to finish before Loki and can't control herself while he still thrusts right into her orgasm. Shortly after he finishes as well, this time inside.
Loki falls onto Baal's chest as his arms tremble too much to hold him up.

Baal chuckles as she begins to stroke his head. "Was it that good", She asks, Loki only answers with a quick nod while his chest cannot stop heaving.

As Loki's strength comes back he rolls off of Baal and onto his back next to her.
"I think this was the best sex we've ever had", He says while Baal chuckles as an answer.
"I should get some rest, have a big decision to make", She says.
"Alright, darling. Sleep well."

~

The next week the council and the royal family gather in Odin's throne room.
Baal's father is dragged in by his chains and forced to kneel in front of the royals.

"Last week we ended our session by giving Princess Baal the right to choose over her father's fate", Odin announces.
"Pirncess Baal, how will you punish murder, theft, treason and assault." Baal takes a deep breath before getting up from her chair. "Actually, Allfather, I'd like to add more charges."
Thor gasps while Loki only looks up at his wife with fear.

Revenge has consumed her.

"Of course", Odin says definitely interested in what Baal has to say.
"Besides the named crimes my father shall also be punished for mental and physical abuse and corruption." Oding looks over at Frigga who seems to be as worried as Loki.
Loki grabs Baal's hand catching her attention.
"Baal, are you sure of this", He whispers.

He does not get an answer, all he gets is an emotionless face with eyes filled with rage and sorrow.

"I'll allow these charges to be added", Odin says and lifts his staff to hit it onto the ground; his decision is now final.
"With the added charges, how will you punish him, princess?"
Baal looks her father into the eyes.
There's absolutely no sign of regret there.
"He should not be able to hurt anyone else", Baal starts.

"King of Salona, I hereby sentence you to death."