9. Touch

Loki and Baal leave the party and wander around the empty palace. "So much for safety", Baal chuckles as they walk into the throne room.
"My father has lots of holes in his demands", Loki explains as he turns to face Baal. "I can tell", She laughs.

Loki looks at the smiling girl.
A feeling of lust suddenly takes over his heart. He looks into her eyes with lots of intensity. Baal barely notices at first but then acknowledges Loki's sudden shift in behavior. "What's wrong", She asks as she notices Loki's uneasy movements.
Loki refuses to talk but can't control himself. The alcohol has taken control over his body and mind.
"My dearest wife, Baal", He says as he holds out a hand for her to reach.

"I was wrong about you." Baal raises an eyebrow. "Are you drunk", She asks. "Possibly." Baal laughs and takes Loki's hand. "I must apologize as well. I've acted with prejudice."
Loki smiles as Baal apologizes to him.

He proceeds to grab her waist to pull her closer. Baal is shocked by his sudden movement but Loki does not seem fazed at all.
His lips slowly close the distance between his and Baal's lips. She cannot process the current situation but decides to give in.

As their lips collide Loki's hands cup Baal's red cheeks. She leans into the kiss just like Loki.
It feels like as if they both have been wanting this forever.
A partner to cherish, to love.

As their lips press against each other Loki's hands run down Baal's breast and down to her hips. He holds her sides tightly as he pulls her even closer into his embrace.
Baal suddenly pulls away with disbelief in her eyes. "I don't know if I can do this", She says. Loki is not surprised by her sudden decision. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you", Loki says and takes his hands off Baal's body.
Baal looks up at the ashamed man in front of her. She feels bad for him but confident in her next move. The girl lifts up her hand to cup her husband's cheek.

He's surprised by the soft touch and flinches away but gives in soon after.
Her hands are soft and warm like a pillow.
"I gave you the wrong message, haven't I", Baal chuckles and Loki nods. "What do you want", Loki proceeds to ask.
Baal takes a deep breath but continues.
"I give you permission to do everything you want with me."

Loki is filled with sexual excitement. "Would you like to carry on in my room", Baal suggests. "It's right down this hall."
She seems collected and not in the mood at all causing Loki to be very confused.
As of this moment he can't read Baal, she's too confusing.

They go to Baal's chambers.
As Baal disappears into another room Loki falls down onto the bed, excited for what's about to happen.

A few minutes pass then Loki hears Baal clear her throat. Loki sits up to look at her. He is shocked by her sudden confidence.
There she stands. The woman he married and barely knows completely naked. Her silhouette is lined by the moonlight looking through the closed curtains.
As Baal takes a few steps towards the bed Loki takes a closer look at her figure.
She's not thin but also not chubby. Baal's body looks toned from all the training they have been doing. Her breasts are firm yet soft looking.
As she takes more steps towards the bed her long black hair floats behind her.
She looks like a goddess, almost like a painting.

Baal then sits down onto the bed, she's obviously shy and embarrassed. Loki raises an eyebrow as he notices it right away. "Are you alright", He asks.
Baal shrugs in response. "I've never shown anyone my body." She blushes as she tells Loki her secret, he only smiles.
"It's alright", He says. "You're perfect."

Baal smiles back at him and leans in to kiss him once more. Loki takes the chance to grab her soft body and pull her down onto the mattress with him.
Their tongues intervene as their kisses become rougher with every second.
Loki takes off his formal clothes while his lips don't leave Baal's.
She helps him as she wants to get right to business.
Loki removes his pants, the last peace of clothing stopping the pair from a pleasurable night.

Loki places himself on top of Baal while she looks excited yet nervous. "Are you sure you want this", Loki asks as reassurance. Baal nods.
Then Loki slides inside causing Baal to let out a gasp.
Loki stops his movements to see if Baal is okay. As soon as she has adjusted to this new feeling she tells Loki to move on and so he does.

He slowly starts to thrust into Baal while she starts to moan uncontrollably. She has never felt this before but she likes it. Baal's nails start to run down Loki's back as he picks up the pace, it's unbearable but pleasurable. Baal never knew she needed this kind of relief.

Loki continues but soon starts to moan as well. Before he can say anything Baal grabs the courage to flip the roles. Now she's on top while Loki can take a break below.
She slowly starts to go up and down, clearly not knowing what to do.
Loki enjoys her movements but then grabs her thighs. Baal stops and looks down at the man below her. "Let me help you", He says and starts to guide Baal's hips.

She moves with his hands, now knowing what to do. As soon as Loki can feel the pressure building up he stops to support Baal and just lays back to enjoy every thrust.
To his surprise she learned faster than expected. Loki huffs multiple times as he looks up at Baal.
She looks tired yet pleased.

Loki then decides to grab her hands that are placed right beside his head. Baal looks at him in fear, scared that she did something wrong.
"Darling", He sighs. "Are you tired?" At first Baal is confused by Loki's question but then nods, clearly embarrassed by her answer.
Loki chuckles. "It's alright." He lifts up his hand to stroke Baal's hair behind her ear.
Loki smiles at her reassuringly. "I'm satisfied", He says and Baal smiles back. "Me too", She says and gets off of his hips.

Shortly after her first sexual experience Baal disappears into her bathing room to wash herself. She reeks of sweat and lust.
Her face is bright red but not from embarrassment.

She's happy.

After washing up Baal lays down in her bed next to Loki who pulls her into his arms.
"You've made me the luckiest man tonight", He says and Baal chuckles. "Then I must be the luckiest woman."

While holding each other they both fall asleep, exhausted from their activity.