a friendly conversation

The rumor of what happened in Potions class spread and exploded like dynamite. The Gryffindors watched Jason and Percy in admiration and others angrily seeking revenge (snakes).The demigods were a bit uneasy. Yes, they had only recently arrived at the school, but they still hadn't heard from Harry and his friends. So, on Thursday after school, they were going to meet to discuss and report on what they knew so far.LeoThe architecture of the castle is amazing, I was still impressed. That and the bunch of girls who could be Team Leo. Nah! Who am I kidding? I only have eyes for my beautiful Calypso.

At this point, I was heading towards the school grounds with Piper. We would have a little meeting with the other guys, because after almost three days, there wasn't much to tell.The guys in my house were total nerds, it was like being in Athena's cabin. The good thing? They told me the story of Harry and what happened at school during his stay. The bad? They took forever to tell the facts and with my ADHD, it was real torture! Where were the youtube tutorials when you needed them? Speaking of which, one thing that bothers me? No technology at all was working! Okay, we demigods aren't used to using a lot of technology, but they looked like they were from the last century! They used quill and parchment! How could they even think of bringing a son of Hephaestus into all of this! What were they smoking?!Okay... I've calmed down. Breathe Leo, that's it. I'm fine, I'm great."Uh, I'm gonna have to stop watching Disney movies." -I thought.

I spotted Percy and Jason sitting by the lake. They were talking about who knows what, but I could tell the ravanette was blushing and the Roman was very serious, almost menacing. From Piper's expression, I knew she was as confused as I was.They noticed us and fell silent. We sat down and Piper leaned against her boyfriend.-What were they talking about? -asked my friend.-Nothing," Percy answered too quickly. Piper and I looked at each other sideways as Jason laughed and Percy went back to being a tomato. Don't laugh, Jason!-I'm sorry, bro, you're just so cute. -And he kept laughing. The raven-haired man folded his arms, making us all laugh with that childish attitude. I couldn't say much though.-Where's Nico? I asked. Jason coughed and got a look from the black-haired man. You talk and I'll kill you it seemed to say.

Honestly, I think there's something between Percy and Nico, maybe neither of them realized it, but I'm completely sure they feel something and apparently, Piper thought so too. I confirm it as much as my name is Leo, the incredible, Valdez.-He should have arrived. I don't think he'll be long," Jason replied, looking at Percy.-Seriously, what were you guys talking about? -I started. I mean, Percy is too flushed and gets weird when they mention dead breath.They both shared a look and Percy covered Jason's mouth when he wanted to talk.

-"The weather!" -he exclaimed. Although it was obvious he was lying. "I mean... no, we weren't talking about anything. Absolutely nothing, why? It's obvious that we weren't talking about anything.""Calm down, Aquaman, if you like Nico, it's not a problem." - Gods! That was sweet. So much blackmail material...-"Leo!" -Piper shouted. Percy was staring at me transfixed and Jason had an expression that said, I told you so.

Flashback Scene-

"Percy. We need to talk," said Jason sitting next to Percy.-"Hey, sure, don't you find the weather nice? Did you know there's a giant squid in the lake? I definitely have to go see it. The other day, I overheard that a certain Parvati is..."-We need to talk about Nico," Jason said."-Uh, look at the time! I forgot I had to do something. If I don't go now, I'll leave my friends waiting.""-Percy! I'm your friend, you were supposed to join us!" -said the blond rolling his eyes. "So stop trying to run away and let's talk about Nico.""-W-why? "-he stammered as he saw no escape. Jason put a hand on his arm to make him relax."-I've been watching you, bro, I know you have feelings for him.""-Obviously. He's my friend, I've known him since I was ten.""-You know what I mean.""-Well, I don't.""-Percy!" -he exclaimed in exasperation. The man sighed."-No, I don't. I don't feel that way about Nico, whatever it is, whatever you mean.""-Don't lie to me. I know you.""-I'm not his type," he whispered dejectedly, playing with the grass. Hearing that, Jason burst out laughing 

"Don't make fun of me, Grace!"       "-You were his type for years! Besides, it doesn't matter. If you only knew..." The son of Jupiter fell silent in mid-sentence as if he was going to say something he shouldn't. Then he looked at Percy with a stern look on his face.                                                             "It's not about Annabeth, is it?"

"-No, Jason. I don't see her that way anymore, but....""-But...?" -Percy didn't answer, just looked around, as if searching for prying eyes. An idea formed in the blond's mind, "Don't tell me you're afraid of what they'll say?""-Well, I...""-...because they'd understand, they'd even support you." -The black-haired man nodded.               " I don't want Nico to suffer.""-I don't either," he whispered."-I want you to understand something. You may be like a brother to me, but if you hurt Nico, you'll lose me. He's suffered enough.""-You... you can't be serious," he said worriedly, but he understood the words were true when Jason looked at him with determination." You can't leave me, bro.""-I don't want to leave you, but I don't want you to hurt Nico either, he's my friend too. And I know it's none of my business, but I care about both of you.""-I would never intentionally hurt him. I would... "-He sighed."-You..." -He urged. Jason needed Percy to acknowledge it. He had to say it to get some weight on the matter, only then would he accept his feelings."-I... Well, I think..." -He was tearing up the grass because he was so nervous. "You're right. I... I like him. I like... I like Nico."
"-And what do you plan to do about it?" -The black-haired man looked at his friend for the first time and saw that he was smiling at him. "There are a lot of wizards and witches who liked him or were interested in that mysterious aspect of him but what do I know?""-He's going to be with me," he said, making Jason want to jump with joy. He had already talked to Nico and even if Nico didn't want to admit it, he still loved the son of Poseidon."-Calm down, bro. Just... please don't hurt him," he asked.

 Then he looked away and called: "Come here, Leo and Pipes." 

end of flasback

A/N

Hello how have you all been? I am sorry for dissapering for such a long time, I changed schools and got my father to finnaly go to rehab, so there have been many changes with my life! I also really stuggled with my mental health from the pressure of it all but that is no exuse to leave this book for so long. I want to really thank user PhoenixThea for commenting and helping me overcome my writeing slump! I reread their comments all the time and they helped me to finnaly get myself together and write this chapter! I hope to update more often from now-on. Thank you all for reading and commenting cause the comments really do wonders for my motivation! Take care <3