a portal

ray man and his friends were having a relaxful day until globox heard something appear in the distance.

globax:hey rayman,you might wanna check this out!

rayman followed globox to the thing, it was a portal to another dimension.ray man was confused about how the portal got here.

ray man:how do you think this portal got here?

globox:idk,it just appeared out of nowhere.

ray man:well we shouldn't get close to it because it could-

before ray man could finish, the portal sucked him up.he fell inside like there was nothing left of him.globox was shocked and scared, he ran away form the portal and hid behind a tree.the portal dissapered and ray man was nowhere to be seen.

globox:r-ray man...ray man where are you?!

globox was now searching the entire place looking for ray man, he called over some old friends to help him search for ray man.

meanwhile...

ray man was being transported to another dimension where a team called The paw patrol saves a place called adventure bay, he got out of the portal falling, but luckily he had his flying abilities,he flew to the shore of adventure bay which was the beach.

ray man:woah,that was something...where am I?

ray man saw some vehicles with a 10 year old boy leading 2 pups on a mission, one of the pups was in a police car and the other was in a recycling truck.he didn't know who they were so he followed them without being seen.what will happen next.find out on the next chapter of paw patrol:pups meets the limbless warrior