Lets get to know each other : Madi

Hey there let me tell you about me. I'm Madi Allen I live South Carolina with my family. I have one brother but he's a whole other thing I'll just save that for another time. My brother is never home so I use to live with my parents but they were always on my back due to basically being the only child and wanting me to achieve things they never did but that's just not me. I have good grades but I just don't like to do what the teacher tells me I don't think they have the right to boss me around just tell me what I need to learn than leave me the hell alone. Anyway I have a YouTube channel with my friend Alex Wilson. She lives in New York, I use to live there but than I moved to get away from my parents. I still talk to my parents it's not what you think. I didn't run away lets just say I'm taking a break. They said they understand I still talk to them daily and we are still very close just not living with them anymore. Alex is going to come down for spring break to visit me and I can't wait. I have a small house in South Carolina right in the ocean. I live there by my self well unless you count my choclate lab Ella than yeah I'm all alone. Alex and I have been best friends since we were like 12 years old and shes always there for me. She's the one that will calm me down when I get out of control and always tries to make sure I don't get into to much trouble but I don't know if that really happens often because to be honest she's not much of an angel either. She's been having a rough couple months due to her brother Josh and that whole scenario so I decided to get us tickets to Shawn Mendes in Atlanta. I'm close friends with people he knows but for now that's a secret as who it is but they allowed us to get back stage passes and the whole thing. Anyway I got to go pick her up from the airport! Ahh I can't wait I'm so excited to see her again!