Lets get to know each other : Alex

P.O.V Alex:
Hi there, let me introduce myself my name is Alex Willson I have dark brown hair and brown eyes typical teenager trust me I know. I grew up with two older brothers, Josh(19) and Luke(17). I have love hate relationships with them but I like them most of the time. My family was very close such as Friday night board game and movie night, every week my mother would make us go to a sewing class jut fun family activities. But last year a lot of that changes Josh got into a car crash and went into a coma. I try not to think about it much but my mother always tells me about her day at the hospital. Sometimes I break out into tear a sometimes I just nod my head and walking away. So I decided that this spring break I need to have a positive attitude and I have to have some fun with one of my best friends that moved away in 6th grade. Her name is Madi she's the kind of person that needs to have a warning label on her at all times. She lives in South Carolina. She's the kind of person that you can just laugh at the stupidest things with. Anyways that's a quick background story of myself but I have to go now my flight to South Carolina takes off at 9:00pm.