24: So In Love

Third Person POV

Jungkook told everything he heard and saw about the project to Namjoon and Jin. They were really very angry at Lee. Yes this project will be helpful to others, but they are the family of one of the victims of the project. They know how if would feel to have lost your brother or sister or your child in such experiment and suddenly you come to know that he isn't a human anymore but just an assistant who will help you and be with you.

Suddenly they felt as if Taehyung wasn't involved in this situation, they wouldn't have even known about this in depth.

" You didn't find Taebaby's body?" Jin asked again when Jungkook told him about it.

" No I didn't hyung. And it's suspicious you know. He told me that No. 9 to No. 15 were successfully created. I checked all the No. of the bed but No 9 to 15 are missing. There are only people from 16 to 48." Jungkook said.

" Lee is still hiding something. He showed you everything, but didn't show you the successful ones. What is he hiding from us now?" Jungkook heard Namjoon's voice.

" I don't know hyung. But I am sure that we will free Taehyung soon. Everything is going smoothly." Jungkook said.

" I hope that too Kook. I hope that too. We'll talk to you later." Jin said and hung up the call. And at the same time he got a message too. But it caught his eye and made him excited because it was his boyfriend.

My Baby🥰💜

Kookie!! How are you!?

I am good baby. Just came back from Lee Tech.

Really? How was it there? What did you see?

Jungkook thought for a while. Should he tell Taehyung about everything? Not right now....

I'll tell you that some other time.

But why!?!!? Please Kookie🥺

Your puppy eyes ain't gonna work on me baby.

I hate you Kookie😤

You don't....... do you really 😥

Hah! Gotcha! Well let it be. What are you doing Kookie?

I don't know what I should do. I am bored without you.

Why do I feel like my Kookie is pouting?

And now gasping?

And now looking here and there?

Ok that's creepy. Are you somewhere near me?

Hehe I am not. I just assumed your actions.

And btw I miss you too Kookie🥺👉👈

Aww my baby we'll meet soon okay?

Ok Kookie!! Bye!!

Bye!? Talk to me more😫

I'll talk to you later Kookie.😊

Bye😞

I love you Kookie!!🐰💜

I love you too my baby bear ❤️❤️❤️