5: Illegal? Let's Do It

Third Person POV

It's been two days since Jungkook met Taehyung and he still didn't get used to the sudden popping of Taehyung.

Plus, people made remarks over him when he 'talked to himself' or 'talked to the air' not knowing that he was talking to Taehyung.

He had to listen over his parents 1 hour long lecture over acting weird in front of people.

The only thing that was good to him was that his timetable was so nicely scheduled by Taehyung that he was never late to school, he had his breakfast, lunch and dinners on time and completed his homework with Taehyung's help.

" Kookie come with me please~" Taehyung wanted to take Jungkook to a place but Jungkook refused again and again.

" I said no Taehyung. No means no. Do you want to hear in Spanish? No!" Jungkook said.

Taehyung sulked.

" But why!!!" He whined and Jungkook sighed.

" Are all mobile assistants made by those people, kids like you?" Jungkook asked him.

" I'm not kid! You are just too boring." Taehyung said and looked at his nails.

" Me and boring? That doesn't go along well." Jungkook said and continued playing his videogame.

" Oh really? Then why don't you just come with me and we'll see?" Taehyung asked. He internally smirked, seeing Jungkook agree.

" Fine!! Lemme prove to you that I'm not boring!" Jungkook said and picked his jacket up and wore it.

" Let's go." He said and they walked to his car garage where all his cars were kept.

" Which one is the fastest?" Taehyung asked.

" It's my Bugatti Veyron Super Short." Jungkook said proudly looking at his baby.

His car must be the one of the only supercars in South Korea.

" Let's go!" Taehyung clapped both his hands and walked towards the car

They sat in the car. Taehyung guided Jungkook to the place where he wanted to go and Jungkook just rode his car according to Taehyung.

But then they reached a place where Jungkook began to freak out.

" Taehyung this is an illegal car race!" Jungkook whispered yelled.

" I know! We are going to take part in it!!!" Taehyung chirped and Jungkook looked at him dumbfounded.

" Idiot we can go in-"

" Well well well! Looks like we have another competitor to participate here." The emcee said and all cheered.

Jungkook cursed under in his breath and looked at the emcee.