281. True Memories

Chapter 279: The finale, the true memory

On the white jade bed of Zifu, the two naked bodies are tightly wrapped, the screams of lust, and the sound of the charge rang through the entire purple house.

Xiao Ziling's eyebrows are all lustful, but they are still struggling. He is so hard to find some wisdom in the sea of ​​desperation. He bites his teeth: "I, ah... come in, i want to rise to tenth order, not... for... this... Chu Ge.. no..aahhh. "

Damn, what he had originally thought was a quiet and quiet retreat. Why did it become a love for Chu Yutian in bed, pity his old bones and old waist, but also forced to exercise, meet the above he just don't know what to satisfying thi old bastard's beastly desires.

Chu Yu’s body was moving and he heard the snoring of Xiao Ziling’s mouth. Even if Xiao Ziling’s face was unwilling, he was still provoked by his movements, sinking in his body, which made Chu Yutian very Satisfy. He bowed his head gently and kissed the white and delicate skin that fascinated him. He covered one and another beautiful flowers and whispered: "Xiaoling, I am helping you, double repair is more than retreat effect."

Xiao Ziling was provoked by the words of Chu Yutian. He jerked the secret path of the Chu Yutian giant and bit it, so that it could not move for a while. He didn't expect this kind of movement to make his body more sensitive and his passions stronger. He swallowed his teeth and swallowed the snoring of his throat, forcing the strong joy from his body, and said what he wanted to say with anger. Light: "Bastard, I am on the stage! Pay attention to sentiment, opportunity, you do this, I feel a p, what is the opportunity?"

He really didn't know if he missed the opportunity, he still could have a chance to say a big paragraph. Words come.
Xiao Ziling thought of regretting it here, and knew that his boss had the idea of ​​holding this animal. It should not be agreed that he followed up with the name of the guardian, actually to satisfy his desires, this sneaky bastard...

Knowing that Xiao Ziling was really angry, Chu Yutian stopped the fierce affair and whispered and calmed: "In fact, the emphasis is on letting go with the flow of nature. The things you and I are doing now are in harmony with each other. So, Xiaoling, Don't force this feeling, don't think about anything. Follow me and put it in. I believe that there isn't much problem with this upgrade."

After that, Chu Haotian rhythm again. Let Xiao Ziling still want to refute, and suddenly stop in the throat, can only be turned into a sound.
Rolling your mother's love for the heavens, can two men do this kind of thing to match the heavens? Go to the devil! Although Xiao Ziling is very dissatisfied, his body, as Chu Yutian said, has been indulged in the joy given by Chu Yutian. In fact, Xiaozi’s mouth is unwilling to be unsatisfied, his body is honest. Express his urgency. Suddenly entangled with each other, very fit to raise the hips and waist, so that Chu Yutian deeper. He is very happy to enjoy this hearty thing.

Xiao Ziling doesn't know if his tenth order will break through this time, but he is very clear that he will definitely be stunned by his boss this time. However, he has long been used to this result, because he has never been strong in bed until he finished. Sometimes he will be cranky, is he keeping his life with the order of Chu Yutian?

Because the higher order makes his own resistance resilience is significantly higher than others, coupled with the self-healing ability of Qingxin, let him survive under Chu Yutian every time?
Sure enough, under the conditions of Chu Yutian's own unique circumstances, coupled with his superb skills, Xiao Ziling felt that his soul was once again knocked out, he seemed to hear Chu Haotian asked a word in his ear.
He tried to wink, but he couldn't see it in front of him. He felt that there was only a white light in front of him.

"Xiaoling, know why it is called Lingtian base?" Is this the sentence? Why do you ask such a boring sentence, everyone knows this answer, isn’t it the meaning of overriding the sky? The ambition of his own boss, even if the day is to step on his feet. This well-known problem was even asked to ask him, too insulting his IQ. Xiao Ziling can't help but sneer at it.