202. Surveillance

Chapter 228: Surveillance? Spiritual awakening.

During the conversation, some of the leaders who had been present had successfully traded, and then eagerly vented the newly exchanged women to the room they had prepared.

Chu Yutian looked at the people in front of them and tore all the disguise, unscrupulous flesh trade, the brow could not help but slightly wrinkle, the end of the world is only half a year, most people can not control the desire, fell into this position.

"Chu brother, look, these are the people who despise you at first." Yuan Shaojun moved his mouth and sneered, "They are doing things worse than you, but outside, they have to pretend to be a gentleman." It looks disgusting."

Major Yuan despised these leaders. When they found that they were all the same, they naturally unveiled the human skin and revealed the true face.

"Mr. Yuan, you have made such a party, you are probably one of them." Chu Yutian does not think that this Yuan is good for him. After all, this is his private party.

"Of course, I like my wife, and I won't hide it." Major Yuan said proudly that he wouldn't pretend to be a good man like these people. He is such a person, he is frank, "and I never force people, is this the same for the younger brother?" Yuan Xiaomei smiled and smiled at Xiao Xiaoling, who was timid because of this scene.

Chu Haotian slowly patted the back of Xiao Ziling, indicating that he should not panic. This replied: "I only look at the results, and I believe the results are as I expected."

"Haha, Chu brother is very confident, it seems that the little beauty in your arms is conquered by you." Major General Yuan regretted.

"Mr. Yuan, some things can't be embarrassed." Chu Yutian's eyes implied a warning.

"I am just like you, just look at the results." Yuan Shaojiang took the shuangguan.

“Is there a quiet place? My family is not very comfortable with this scene.” Chu Yutian frowned.

"Yes. Come with me." Major Major Yuan did not force him. He took them directly to a private room, and the big screen on the room was holding a hot a piece.

Chu Yutian brows one pick and asks Yuan Shaozhi what this means.

"Chu brother, enjoy it. I won't bother. Rest assured, there is no monitor inside." Major Yuan smiled and left the woman with him tonight.

This room is a place to love, and it is estimated that those who trade well will directly solve their desires in this place. If you are interested, you can also play a group p scene in a room.

Closing the door, Chu Yutian thinks that Major General Yuan has arranged such a purpose, and he heard Xiao Ziling in his arms whisper: "No abnormalities were found."

Chu Haotian just wanted to answer, and suddenly his face changed. He directly lifted Xiaoziling’s head and kissed Xiaoziling’s lips warmly. Xiaoziling’s eyes were shocked and stunned. He didn’t ’t know why Chu Yutian’s performance.

Chu Yutian used his eyes to signal him to close the eye. Xiao Ziling knew that there must be a problem, so he quickly revoked it. Chu Yutian removed his lips and began to kiss his cheek ears. There seemed to be three words in the gasp: "spiritual!"