213. Hostages

Chapter 213: Hostages, not so good.

On the road in the Jingyun base, several cars are rushing to the arena. This group of people, who are still unaware of their own base riots, will soon be in the semi-finals, and they will sit as usual. The vehicles arranged by the base rushed to the scene.

The route that was driven in the past few days was very fixed, but this time it was unexpectedly changed. The cold eyes of Chu Xiaotian flirting with Xiao Ziling in the car flashed.

Xiao Ziling was buried in the arms of Chu Yutian, his breath was unstable, and his mouth whispered from time to time. It seems that the flirtation of Chu Yutian was hard to resist. Only Chu Yutian knew that Xiaoziling had opened the eye of the spirit at the moment, and he was behind him.

The back of the hand seems to caress the nature of the touch, in fact, tells him what the spiritual eye presents.

Ambush? Those people really couldn't sit still. When they knew Dong Haozhe already fourth-order...

Chu Yutian's mouth showed a mocking smile, assassinating him or obstructing them they want to win without fighting? They have a good wishful thinking, but will he be as they wish?

Xiao Ziling's hand suddenly tapped Chu's back, sitting in the car's Chu Haotian, directly opened the door, and took Xiaoziling's out of the car.

When the violent explosion sounded, the vehicle they were sitting exploded and the car flew directly. The blazing flame quickly ignited.

The Chu Yutian in the air directly blocked the electric screen and blocked the impact of those explosions.

At this time, Chu Yutian, flying in the air with a long windbreaker hem, the half-length of silver hair dancing with the wind, he looked at Xiao Xiaoling with a smile, cold eyes watching Dong Haozhe with Chen Jingwen also jumped out.

"Crack!" A cold drink. Chu Yutian suddenly flew an electric light, crossed behind him, suddenly twisted there, a black figure fell out and fell directly to the ground. Pick up a piece of dust. Millions of volts of electricity, even if the awakened person can not afford, directly lost the fighting power.

Chu Yutian fell to the point where he had already seen it. A building with only two floors is just standing still, and Dong Haozhe has already taken Chen Jingwen.

"Chu Ge, there is an ambush." ​​Dong Haozhe put down Chen Jingwen in his arms and reminded him.

Chen Jingwen's face is dignified: "It seems that the military united front has joined forces."

Chu Haotian nodded: "It seems that the military intends to suppress the folk forces." The current attitude of the military is the same as that of the Heian era, and it has chosen to suppress all civil society groups.

However, is it still safe? It can only be said that the military's amnesty is too confident about the forces they have mastered...

Chu Yutian eyes looked deep into the direction below, and the cold voice passed clearly in the past: "Since the set up is good. You should be able to make a debut."

When Chu Yutian's voice just fell, I heard a string of laughter rang: "I said that the Chu leader is not that simple, you. Since everyone knows, we will have a good relationship with the Chu leader."