219. Xiaoling Mourned

Chapter 219: Ugly, incompetent.

"Who?"

"Hey, it's...Xiaoqi little Prince!" Qin Shangfeng's words made Chu Yutian a sigh, seemingly thought of something, his brow wrinkled, a teleport came to the front of Xiaoqi.

Chu Xiaoqi, who was lying on the ground, the cold face was colder than before. The smell of a little person appeared during this time, and there was no more at the moment.

"You did it? And in the end, there was a leak at the base when you're left." Seeing this situation, Chu Haotian was in the heart. He knew that the base had a incident.

Before he left, Chu Xiaoqi had found him and asked for this opportunity to lead the snake out of the hole. Although he knew that Chu Xiaoqi’s plan was a bit rough, in the training, he chose to let Chu Xiaoqi decide whether to implement the plan.

When he wants to come, the worst case is that the base loses a small amount of manpower, but relatively cultivates a competent heir, and he still bears these losses.

Chu Yutian closed his eyes and stabilized his emotions. Then he whispered: "Who is the victim of this incident?"

Chu Xiaoqi’s appearance, it seems that the sacrifice may be his attention. One of the old players, he only hopes to sacrifice the deputy of Dong Haozhe and Chen Jingwen, otherwise he would be too sorry for his two brothers.

"Xiao Qingyun is dead." Chu Xiaoqi coldly said, he is only for this.

"Xiao Qingyun?" The name sounds familiar. Chu Yutian has a more unpleasant feeling in his heart. It seems to be worse than he thought.

"Xiao Ziling's aunt." Chu Xiaoqi ruthlessly told Chu Haotian the worst facts.

"..." The temperature of Chu Yutian's body plummeted, and Chu Xiaoqi bowed under this pressure.

"Chu Xiaoqi, tell me how's the death is Xiao Qingyun?" Chu Haotian is going to get mad, Xiao Qingyun is a passerby. Why did a person who did not meet the borders die in this clean-up plan, and he clearly reminded Chu Xiaoqi that they should take protective measures, especially the family members of the team members.

He did not know how to tell Xiao Ziling about this fact. If he pursued the bottom, Xiao Qingyun’s death had his responsibility.

"There is no expectation that they will use Xiao Ziling aunt as an excuse, Xiao Qingyun was held hostage." Chu Xiaoqi told the story of Chu Xiaotian.

Chu Yutian’s face is more gloomy. He felt that it was necessary to destroy him, and he could hardly figure out his feelings. When he worked hard for his future happiness, he had such a difficult problem. If Xiao Ziling knew the truth. Absolutely crazy, even hate him... Of course, Xiao Ziling hates him for a good reason.

"I said,if you want to do it, you must be responsible, Chu Xiaoqi, you are too disappointing."

Chu Yutian knows that he is angering, if it is Xiao Qingyun, another person he does not value He may touch the head of Xiaoqi with approval and praise. Unfortunately, all this was about Xiao Qingyun his younger brother's aunt, who shouldn't die.

Chu Xiaoqi was quite straight. There is no export rebuttal. For him, Xiao Qingyun’s death is his unshirkable responsibility. Because he's not strong enough, Chu Yutian once said. It’s fine to start cleaning up, but it’s guaranteed to be foolproof.