279. Let's take it slowly

Start from the beginning

(If Xiao Ziling wants to know that he is a grievance in the eyes of everyone, he knows that although there is no evidence in the Ming Dynasty, in fact, the appraisal has already identified his true identity. The man is a secret agent sent by other bases. No doubt, so I didn't hesitate to go underground.)

"The devil is very eager to kill you, but I did not agree, so I will give you a chance to save yourself. Captain Wang will not waste it." Chu Yutian swept away, and the infinite force in his eyes made Wang Anlong shocked. The heart began to hesitate.

Wang Anlong fixedly looked at Chu Yutian and asked: "I want to know who you are. I must be responsible to my people."
Chu Yutian mouth reveals a smug smile: "I said that there is only one chance. As for the captain of the king, do you want to let your people live, you will see your own."

Xiao Ziling was watching with cold eyes. Although he was very disdainful of Chu Yutian’s threat of temptation, he would not hate it.

Sure enough, Wang Anlong thought for a moment and finally said the situation he was arrested. Obviously, he did not know who betrayed the Lingtian base. Xiao Ziling informed Wang Anlong that he would faint in the real name of the secret agent in the restaurant. Although Wang Anlong hesitated, he finally said the real name of the agent.

When Wang Anlong said all this, like throwing away the burdens in his heart, he suddenly fell into a deep sleep. Maybe he had more drugs. As a chef, Li Lie, who is proficient in various kinds of medicines, checked his situation. I found that I might have to sleep for two or three days to wake up.

Then they woke up the deputy team Qilong and asked the same question, let Qilong tell them the real name of the agent, and then be fascinated by Li. In this way, one wake-up call, several of whom were secretly smashed by Xiao Ziling. It turned out that the Qinling base used their people to replace the original ones, and wanted to lurk into the Lingtian base to obtain intelligence. Only they did not expect to come, they were seen by the other side.

These people were killed by the angry Li Lie. Of course, they already know that these brothers have already been poisoned by the Qinling base. Since the Qinling base thinks of using these people as potential lurking, of course, it is necessary to put an end to trouble. , those people will be cleaned up early.

Li Lie saw the remaining eight people, asking with hope: "Is there a traitor?"
"No. At least there is a big fish, but we are not sure." Xiao Ziling shook his head, he had an answer in his heart, but just in case, he is ready to look again, "We will return to the base first. This road should be able to We can see who is the real betrayal."

Chu Yutian was amazed: "So indecisive? I thought you would be more courageous." He knew that Xiao Ziling had a strange ability to see through the other side, but it was not clear to that extent.

"Because it is my brother. So I don't want to be too hasty." Xiao Ziling sighed. Why is there a betrayal? Are the brothers under their opponents not good enough? And everyone's work is their own choice, including coming out to be a secret agent...

Chu Yutian greeted Xiao Ziling, comforting the other side not to be sad: "Some people think very well when they come out. When the facts are biased, their thoughts will change, so don't be sad for these people, they are just being The era has been eliminated. "A person who can't hold his own conviction in the face of difficulties and desperation is not a pity."

For this kind of betrayal, Chu Haotian was prepared, because Chu Yutian knew very well that he was just an ordinary person and could not do anything to let anyone like him to worship him. Loyal to him. Therefore, he had this psychological preparation, and betrayal will come. He will not be angry and angry for this. Of course, they will not let them go.