7.

reminder that 2013/19 year old fratboy harry styles is how he look in this fic so that yall have a better idea of how he looks yk

-

Naomi Montana

Cherry and I stood at the door ringing the doorbell, but there was no way that anyone could hear it over the booming music that was oozing out of the large house. Cherry decided to text Harry and let him know we had arrived, and it only took a couple minutes for him to pry the door open.

The boy was shirtless, his countless tattoos were on display and I could tell by the look on Cherry's face that she was more than enjoying the view. Harry was dressed in black swim shorts that were just the right length, and he sported a red snapback on his head which tamed his curls for the most part but they were still begging to come out on the sides. He held both his iPhone and a red cup in his right hand, and the seemingly heavy door with his left.

A huge smile crept onto the boy's face, before he pulled both Cherry and I in for a tight hug.

"So glad you guys made it," His face was in between both of our heads, and I could literally hear the boy sniffing us. "Is that coconut hibiscus I smell?" He gave Cherry a knowing look as he pulled away from us, his flashy smile wide as ever.

God, this boy was definitely drunk off his ass.

"Sorry we're a little late. Nai, here, took her sweet time." The light-skinned girl nodded her head at me, and I could only shrug.

"Sorryyyy." I dragged on, having to speak loudly in order for the two to even hear me over the speakers that were blaring music.

"No worries! Come on in." He moves out of the doorframe to let us through.

The smell of smoke, sweaty bodies, and alcohol burn into my nostrils. A smell that always took me by surprise, but I never failed to recognize from all the parties I had attended. I took in the scene that was taking place in front of me. It was very dark, and the small amount of lights that were on, were laser lights or multicolored lights to really set the fun and relaxed mood of the party. A remix of Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi blared out of the big speakers that sat in the corners of the living room. Smoke filled the house, causing it to look a little blurry inside and with the purple lights that were strobing throughout the home, it looked like we were in our own version of Project X.

I recognized many people from my school mixed in with people that I was not too familiar with. Dozens of teenagers with alcohol-filled red cups were scattered around the living room, some playing typical party games like spin the bottle while others danced either with or on eachother to the electric feel of the music.

Harry led us farther into the home, where many teenagers surrounded the carved granite that was placed in the middle of the kitchen. The light was still low, but not as low as it was back in the living room. It was easier to see what was going on. I'm guessing Harry lead us here to get something to drink.

The island was overcrowded with both filled and empty bottles of alcohol along with cups and slices of pizza that definitely ran out by now. I wondered how much of a hassle this was going to be to clean up, and I felt horrible. I squint around the room to try to make out the faces of those around me.

A blonde girl in a bright yellow bikini stood in front of the icy broad boy, one of her small hands rested on his chest while the other clutched onto a redcup that matched everyone else's.

I almost instantly realized that the girl was Alex. A flirtacious smile spread on her face regardless of the probable large amount of liquor that sat in her stomach.

Vinnie's large hands were snaked onto her small waist, they were huge enough for his fingers to meet behind her back. I couldn't tell if she was just really skinny or if his hands were really that big.

His hair was very messy. Mostly dry yet the tips were still wet whcih I was guessing was because of their pool that I had yet to see. Honestly, it suited him. He wore a simple silver chainlink instead of his usual stacked necklaces, creating a more simple look on his chest that was already decorated with a couple tattoos. His bottom half was clothed in red trunks and despite the dark room we were in, I could make out every single muscle and vein that was bulging out of his slightly bronzed skin, along with the many artworks that were carved into it. The soft glow of the black lights somehow made his body even more defined, and I just couldn't stop staring.

He turned his gaze to look in our direction, a lazy grin on his face as he tugged on his bottom lip with his teeth. Harry playfully shook his head in disapproval, grabbing a couple of red cups to get us something to drink.

"Do you have any non-alcoholic drinks?" I asked Harry. Surprisingly he nodded in response, I wasn't sure he could even hear me over the booming music.

As he rummaged through the cooler, I looked around the room trying to spot Colton. Harry passed me an opened pink glass bottle that I assumed was strawberry lemonade but I couldn't really make out the words on the bottle because of the low light. I noticed Vinnie had disappeared from his previous spot with Alex yet he wasn't in my eyeline either.

"Looking for someone?" A husky voice whispered into my ear, lips grazing my skin, causing me to nearly jump out of my skin because of the surprising contact. I turned my head slightly, and rolled my eyes at the annoying blonde to my left.

"It's none of your business actually." I took a sip of my lemonade before crossing my arms over my chest.

"It is though, cause this is my house and I was so gracious to let you in here." Could he be any more condescending?

"This is Harry's house too. I'm his guest, not yours."

"Just watch your mouth around me, you don't wanna say the wrong thing and upset me now would you?" He smugly smiled at me. I didn't quite know what he meant by that, but I didn't want to find out.

"Whatever." I turn away and waved him off, I was more concerned with figuring out where my boyfriend was.

Thankfully, I saw him in the next room on his way over to me. A slightly annoyed Colton looking right back at me.

"Hey babe." I smile at him throwing my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. He hugged me back briefly.

"Who was that?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked back, trying to get a better view of Vinnie.

"This guy in my floral design class, he's an ass." I rolled my eyes. "I've never seen him before, is he new here?" I nodded at his question.

"He seems like he likes you." My eyebrows knitted together into a confused expression, I almost wanted to laugh at his words.

"Not a chance in hell. He hates me, I think he only tolerates me being here because I'm friends with Cherry and she's kind of dating his stepbrother."

"Oh, he just seemed a litte friendly, thats all."

Colton's arm slithered around my waist and pulled me closer to him, almost as if he was making sure everyone knew I was there with him.

"I just don't want anyone getting ideas. You're my girl." He gave me a warm smile before leaving a peck on my lips.

I could tell Colton felt threatened by Vinnie, I could sense it from a thousand miles away. I couldn't quite figure out why though, Vinnie and I definitely despised each other and I didn't see that changing any time soon. Especially with the way he was acting. I belonged to Colton, and he was comfortable for me. Safe.

-

heyyy been a while asf i been so busy with my personal life but ima try to write again

this is superrr short tbh i just wanted to update LOL