Part Forty Four

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's been a week since I talked to Rafe on the phone. He's doing good. He likes it there. I've just been chilling at the house. Kie hasn't been staying with me at all. She said it feels weird to be in Rafes home. Something between them definitely happened in her kook year but that's okay. It doesn't bother me one bit. I've been staying at John Bs. I get Stella out of her crib and walk outside with her. I sit on the porch. JJ comes out.

"Morning cupcake."
'Morning J.'
"How did you sleep?"

He sits beside me.

'Okay I guess. Stella slept through the whole night. I just dunno why I couldn't sleep.'
"Probably because you've been stressed lately and it doesn't help with sleep. I think."
'Hey J?'

We look at each other.

"Yeah?"
'I'm sorry if I ever lead you on.'
"Don't worry about it cupcake, you're my best friend after all so I'll always forgive you."

He smiles. And I smile back.

'And I'll always forgive you unless you kill anyone or me.'

He looks at me and smiles bigger.

"I wouldn't do that."
'Good.'
"So how's Rafe?"

I look away from him.

'He's good. He likes it there and says everyone is nice.'
"Is he really getting the help he needs?"
'God I hope so cause J, I can't deal with Rafe if he's a psycho because I have Stella. And if her life is in danger I would have to leave. But I just pray this place helps him.'
"I hope so too. I think me and him could probably be friends."
'Hey that's the spirit J. Now come on John B wants to meet at the boat for some reason'

I stand up.

"Maybe it's because it's your guy's birthday."
'That's today?'
"You forgot your own birthday?"
'No of course not just didn't know what day it was.'

I walk inside the house and change me and Stella's outfits. We're matching.

outfits

'Hey J can you get Stella?'"Yeah of course

"Yeah of course."

Me and JJ walk to the dock.