Part Thirty Six

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's been four months so I have five months left of school. I've caught up on my work from my junior year. Just have to finish up senior year and I am doing great. I can graduate with my friends. I've decided to never tell John B he isn't my real brother and decided to keep Big John's last name because he was like a dad to me more than my actual dad. Stiles and I are doing great. We have sex a lot I mean it's great so I can't complain. He still wants a kid and I mean I do too but no kid yet. I'm in class right now. It's very boring. So I'm just doodling. I see feet stand right beside me and look up and see the teacher.

"Am I interrupting your drawing time Josie?"
'Oh no sorry sir.'
"What are you drawing?"
'Oh nothing.'

The whole class is staring. I cover it up. He picks it up and reads it out loud.

"Stiles is the best person to ever have sex with. He just knows how I like it and he knows how to please me. Me oh my I can't wait until he puts a baby inside me."

I put my face in my hands. I look up and grab my notebook. Everyone is staring and some are laughing. I stand up.

'Don't you know it's rude to read someone else's personal stuff? And everyone shut the fuck up. It's not funny, it's the truth.'

I turn and wink at Stiles as he smiles.

"Principal's office now."
'Whatever.'

I pick up my backpack and start to walk out. I turn around and smile.

'Hey Stiles me you sex after school. Bye handsome.'

I blow a kiss and walk out grinning. I listen in class as I walk out.

"Not gonna lie that was hot as fuck that's my girl."

Stiles says.

"She didn't even care."
"It's Jo of course she didn't."

Scott and Lydia says. I mean she isn't wrong. I walk to the office and into the principal's office.

"Josie, why are you here?"

I plop in one of the chairs.

'Because of this I guess.'

I hand him my notebook with the writing. He reads it. I lean up in the chair.

'Sir, he took my notebook and read that out loud to the whole class. It was embarrassing and it was personal.'
"I will have a talk with him. I had a visit from your brother Derek."

He places my notebook back on his desk.

'Oh no.'

I pick my notebook up and put it in my bag.

"He was asking how you were doing in school. I told him good."
'Am I in trouble for this?'