Chapter 1

Hey guys! FutureStar27 here! So, I decided to expand my horizons a bit and start posting on other websites besides Fanfiction.net. I have this story as well as the three others in the trilogy published on my Fanfiction.net account (shamless plug, but if you haven't read them and don't want to wait for me to upload everything here, then go check it out) and decided I'd put it up other places. This is the first story in my trilogy featuring my O.C. This is also the first version, and I plan on editing everything once I finish with the third story. ANyhoo, enough rambling! Read and let me know what you think.

xxxx

The girl stared at the large, school building in front of her. The wind blew past her face, lifting pieces of her long, black hair. She walked up the stone steps toward the entrance and pushed the door open. Masses of students in blue and pink uniforms were scattered across the hallway, talking loudly and laughing. I have no idea where I'm going, she thought.

"Hey! Do you need help?" The girl turned towards the voice. A girl around the same height and wearing the required girl uniform stood behind her. The girl smiled and brushed a few stray, brown hairs out of her clear blue eyes.

"I'm Tea," the brunette said, sticking out her hand. "Do you need help?"

"I'm Veronica but you can call me Ronnie," the other girl said, shaking Tea's hand. "Uh yeah actually, I do need help. I just moved here from California so I have no idea where I'm going."

"I'll be happy to give you a tour! Come on!" Tea gripped Ronnie's hand and started down the hall.

"I assume that you don't know your classes yet so we'll stop by the office first, then I want you to meet my friends."

After stopping at the office, Tea guided Ronnie down the hallways in the direction of her friends.

"You're going to love my friends. They're the best. Hey Yugi!" she yelled, waving one of her arms above her head. A short boy with spiked hair turned towards Tea's voice and smiled.

"There you are Tea. We were wondering whether or not you were coming to school today."

"Yeah. I just was giving the new girl a tour. Guys this is Ronnie." Ronnie joined their small circle and smiled at the three boys. One boy was tall with messy, blonde hair and warm brown eyes. The second was tall with spiked brown hair. The last boy, Yugi, was short and had spiked, tri-colored hair.

"Ronnie this is Tristan," she paused, pointing to the brunette. "And this is Joey and Yugi."

"Nice to meet you guys."

"It's nice to meet ya too Ronnie. Where r' ya from?" Joey asked.

"Southern California."

"Dang. All the way over there? Why'd ya move?"

"Oh um I just wanted to get to know Japan since I'll be going to college here." Ronnie caught sight of the chain around Yugi's neck and her eyes brightened.

"Whoa is that what I think that is?"

"You know about the millennium items?"

"Of course I do! I'm one sixteenth Egyptian. My grandma used to tell me stories about the millennium items and the Pharaohs all the time." Ronnie pulled up the sleeve of her shirt to show the intricate tattoo of an Egyptian eye on her left wrist.

"Unfortunately, I didn't get blessed with the Egyptian tanned skin gene. Instead I got the Irish gene."

"Quite a sense of humor ya got there. Since we still have another twenty minutes before class why don't we all show ya around?"