'Tell me when and where, I'll be there. -Grayson'

'Today, 12 at St Benedict's hospital. -Olivia'

My palms are sweating. He's going to find out today, that I'm pregnant. Anxiety bubbles in my stomach and I can't tell whether it's the good kind or the bad. Good because I've missed him. I love him. But bad because I know he isn't going to react well to me having kept it from him and leaving him like I did.

'Hospital? My god Olivia, are you ok? -Grayson'

'I'm more than fine. Meet me in the waiting room -Olivia'

With that I shut off my phone and chuck it across the room unable to look at the device any longer.

-----

Marie parks the car and the two of us step out. "Hey, Marie. Would you mind if I did this myself? I think this is something I have to do alone."

"Oh don't be silly!-"

"-Marie, please. This is something I need to do."

She twitches in annoyance and I can see her contemplating what her next moves going to be. "Fine. I'll wait in the waiting room."

"Actually would you mind waiting here?" I ask hopeful that she'll allow me a little more space.

"No. Either I wait in the waiting room or we go home."

"Marie. I'm an adult. I have control over what I do. This isn't some fun day out. I'm going to the doctor to make sure my child is safe."

I expected her to back down like she did last time. Again I'm mistaken. Apparently I don't know her as well as I thought I had.

Her teeth are clenched and her face is slowly going red as she yanks my wrist digging her nails into my skin, piercing the flesh. "You know what Olivia. I am thoroughly getting fed up with your attitude. Now I will say this one last time. Be grateful I'm even giving you an option. We either go in together or I wait in the waiting room. If neither of those suit. I swear to god I will shove you back in the car and you won't have a goddamned child to worry about!"

She's fuming and I begin to get nervous. Her actions over the past week have been off and this outburst is only concluding my thoughts. This woman is not stable.

"O-ok, let's go in together and you can wait in the waiting room." Audibly I swallow and give her my best 'I'm not scared out of my fucking mind' smile.

Just like before, as soon as I agree her personally switches. She sighs happily "god I'm so glad."

Her arm links with mine as we begin walking "you know I hate when I get mad as you. You're my best friend."

I offer a shallow smile "of course."

We walk through the hospital till we get to the waiting room. I go up to the front desk to discuss my appointment while Marie finds us a seat. "Of course dear, Doctor Andrew will be with you soon." The front desk lady gives me a warm smile and I feel my anxiety slowly dissipate.

"Thank you." I murmur, walking away to my seat that Marie had saved. As I walk to my seat I look around to see if Graysons here yet. The place is crowded but I don't spot him. So I silently take my seat and Marie grasps my hand. I shudder at her physical touch and not in a good way.