He looks down, shutting his eyes tight as he gives a low gruff.
"I know what you're trying to do y/n. You're going to get yourself killed." He commented, knowing what I was going to get myself into.

"I think I know how to handle myself completely fine, thanks." I tsked, turning my head away.

Sam gives a tired grumble back, rubbing the sleep away from under his eyes. "Fine. The letter is kept away in the kings throne room. It's to the left of the dining hall."

"Finally. Thanks.." I huffed out, turning on my heel to leave.

He speaks out again, stopping me in my tracks right before I grab the handle to head out.

"Be safe. I just hope you know what you're doing." The half-creeper says, hopefulness in his voice, certain that I'll be okay on whatever mission I'm putting myself out on.

"I already have a plan Sam." I spoke out to him, giving him my final words before I head directly to the throne room.

'Kind..of.'

~

Getting to the throne room, I entered through the big doors. They were already open as I quietly tip-toed in, careful not to make any loud steps.

My eyes danced over the room until they glued right onto to a certain object.

In front of me three gold chairs laid, all of them equally as big as the other.

Pure gold and shimmery silver lathered the room; the sight too pretty to not look away.

With each step I took, I gathered up the courage to walk to the thrones.

Reaching one of the thrones I hovered my hand above the chair handle, wanting to touch it.

Slipping my hand around the handle, I could feel the essence that the gold gave off, seeping into the air.
I began to maneuver my hand along the chair, as if entranced.

Upon hearing sudden footsteps from outside of the room, I snap out of my trance, taking in my surroundings again. 

'Shit..remember what you came here for y/n.'

Stepping back, I inch myself away from the chairs, not wanting to look suspicious of why I was the only one in here.

I didn't want to get caught. I needed to be stealthy if I wanted to grab the letter and make it out of here in one piece.

I try to concentrate on what's off around the room. Maybe they have a secret door or something?
No. That wouldn't make sense. They wouldn't have a secret door in their throne room.

I take in a deep breath, thinking hard.
Sam said it was here, no way he would lie after the conversation we just had. More like I persuaded him though..

I shake my head, knowing that I needed to hurry and get the hell out of here.

I peered around the room once more, not finding anything out of place or unordinary.

I grumble as I fist up my shirt. This was getting pointless. I was losing time. Losing day light by the second.

I needed to find the letter and it's belongings fast.

Needing to speed up the search, I began looking in every direction I could.

Something eye-catching stopped me, myself becoming dead weight as I stood there.
Finally..something out of the ordinary.

A glint of something shiny glistened in the corner of the room, the shiny object that laid on a mere small table.

This was it. This had to be it.