Chapter 25

Dream's POV:

I shouldn't have let her go from my arms. To think that I held onto her so tightly.

My hand was to late to grasp onto hers in time.

I watched as the earth gave out from under her, not being able to grab my vines that I reached out from under the earth.

Making a choking noise, I stumbled towards the edge of the crumbling cliff, the intense panicked scream echoing out from my throat.

"Dream!" George was the one to scream at me, stepping forwards and pulling my body backwards.

The force of George pulling me back makes me fall to the ground, the sudden pull dropping me right onto it.
I fall on my side, away from the sight of the crumbled up cliff.

"Are you okay Dream?" George panicked, worry in his eyes.

Before I could mutter an 'I'm fine', something struck my vision, blinding me, my gut scratching at me and urging me to cover the tiny holes in my mask that I use to see.

"What the fuck is that.." Sapnap murmured, his eyes widened and mouth agape.

I rolled to my side, catching a glimpse of what he was murmuring about.

The powerful glow..the glow that blinded my eyes.. it was.

It was her..

        ~

Y/N'S POV:

'Am I dead..?'

It felt like my body was held up by clouds, like I was floating on thin air, feeling weightless.

Afraid to open my eyes to see if I was trapped in the in-between or alive, I try moving my body around, flinging my arms and legs from side to side.

It still felt like I was levitated, still somehow afloat.

Except..this time I felt a heavy weight on my back..and my eyes. They felt different.

'I feel something strong around me..I can't pick up on what it is..'

My brain couldn't comprehend and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

Trying to squirm my body around more, I figure out that I'm not dead, but still feels like I'm stuck.

'Thank the gods..'

Rapidly, the wind started to breath around me, whirling around.

Finally grasping the fact that I can move and levitate, I slowly open my eyes, seeing something extraordinary.

I was in mid-air, purple essence around me, hugging my body.

I gasp, seeing that the purple reminded me of my magic's.

Hearing continuously flaps from behind me, I turn my head to my back, catching a glimpse of..wings.

Shaken from all of this, I start to remind myself that I was still in mid air.

Trying to flap these..new wings..that I had, I float back up to where Dream, George, and Sapnap were.

George and Sapnap's eyes were blown big, their mouths agape and Dream covering his mask to shield his face.

Reaching down to the rocky ground of the cliff, I settle my feet flat onto the ground, balancing myself.

"How are you..you're alive!" Sapnap exclaimed, bewildered by the fact that he watched me practically fall to my death.