Kirishima Eijiro & Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Kirishima has noticed that something was wrong with the school rather quickly. It seems that Kaminaris death had a bigger impact that people thought. He would know, he hasnt really left his room until today. It was his first day of classes after the incident. Another joint class for 1-A and 1-B, at least Tetsu and Bakugou would be there to help him.

But as soon as he stepped out the door of the dorms, he instantly got flooded with what he would call, bad mojo. He just didnt feel right He would admit that he wanted to go back to his mom and beg for her to take him to a different school if Bakugou wasnt pulling him to class.

Bakugou! Im telling you something isnt right! We cant go to class today! Kirishima sobbed, grabbing onto a lamp UA has on the paths to and from places.

Quit it! You saw how the villains reacted when UA released word about his death! We wont be attacked anytime soon, so stop fucking fighting me! Bakugou yelled, pulling Kirishimas arm with both his hands now.

You dont get it! Its not the villains its the school! Its got bad mojo man! Kirishima was losing the tug of war, a few fingers stopping him from dying from Bakugous wrath.

Kirishima Eijiro! Just stop fighting and LISTEN to me! With one hard and calculated pull from Bakugou, Kirishima was sent to the ground. Still crying, Kirishima covered his head as he curled in on himself, refusing to look back up at Bakugou. Ei I know youre affected by Denkis death more than anyone else. But how would he feel if he saw you like this?

Kirishima went quiet, but his mind was screaming. How dare he bring Denki into this? Especially for something Denki would allow to happen! Looking back up, Kirishima glared at Bakugou, malice and spite glowing in those ruby eyes. Did you seriously just ask me what Denki would think of me crying? Really?! You have no right to talk! Hes been there for me when YOU werent! Standing up Kirishima jabbed his finger into Bakugous chest, making the boy take a step back in fright. You always blow him off! You even called him stupid multiple times! So how would you know how he would react seeing me crying?!

Thats not what I meant by that, and you know that. I meant, what would Denki think seeing you isolate yourself? What would he say seeing you break down again and again instead of going after the bastard who killed him? Bakugou said, surprisingly calm enough to bring Kirishimas temper down a little.

Still, you shouldnt say his name. You dont deserve to mourn. Kirishima said, drying his tears as he turned back to the dorms.

What are you saying?! I was his friend just as much as you were!

No, you werent! May I remind you the stupid nickname you gave him?!

Im not good at showing my affection and you know that!

Just let me go back in my room to plan god dammit! Kirishima blurted out, tearing his arm out of Bakugous grasp. As his words ran through his mind again, Kirishima realized his mistake and turned back to Bakugou his eyes wide as saucers.

Bakugou growled, walking back up to the red head. What are you planning Kirishima?

Kirishima looked away quickly, he knows that if he said anything hell just give himself away more. Kirishima heard footsteps come closer to him, it must be Bakugou again. Kiri-bro! Bakugou! Good to see you guys out of the dorms! Kirishima looked up, only to see his look-alike, Tetsutetsu, walk up to him. What are you guys doing? Schools about to start ya-know?

Kirishima turned to Bakugou who only glared at him. Were just heading there our selfs. Arent we Shitty Hair? Kirishima bit his lip, looking down at the ground once again, and nodded. Bakugous not gonna let this go.

-----

The school day went rather well, apart from everyone treating him like hes about to break Kirishima actually enjoyed the distraction. But as it got closer to Hero Training, the pit in his stomach only grew. As the last class of the day, it was time for Hero Training. As his class was walking towards the training grounds, Kirishima stuck near the back. Maybe he could sneak back to the dorms.