random encanto headcanons

I'll post them as I go

I saw someone else say this (I don't remember who but if I find them I'll give credit)

Mirabel's power is the same as her abuela. Alma got the candle and it's her miracle, she takes care of it. Who's going to take care of it when she dies? Mirabel!

But this is what they didn't say anything about

I think that when Alma is getting weaker/older the candle is also getting weaker, Mirabel had to show the family that they were more than their gifts, that they can live and make it without them. When Alma dies I think her room will change, the door will change into Mirabel's door. The reason why she couldn't have her door when she was a kid was because it wasn't time for Alma to go yet. As none of the family members have the same powers I think it's impossible for it to happen, there can only be one door for one special power and if anyone gets the same power as another they won't get them until this person has died. It's a sad theory because it basically means that Alma won't stay with them much longer but in my head it's completely possible. 

I just know the kids in the village have a small crush on Camilo since he's playing and being nice with them.