How they would react if you cried at Antonios day

How they would react to you crying on Antonios day because your so happy

I rewatched Encanto and I cried so much when I watched Antonio get his gift for some reason. I was so happy. I know Bruno wasn't there (or well he was but you know) but in this story Antonio gets his gift after Bruno is back.

Trigger warnings: none 

Type of story: fluff. Maybe a little angsty I don't know 

Pronouns: Camilo: he/him. Bruno: he/him. Reader: She/her

(My pronouns are she/her so that's why I mostly use she/her for the reader but if you want the same story but he/him or they/them I can do that. And when you request you can obviously request pronouns too:)) 

CAMILO

Camilo would smile, not because you're crying, but because you care and love his family so much. He sees you as a member of his family but seeing you so happy for someone in his own family makes him so happy. He would hug you and cheer on Antonio while you had your head buried in his chest. Camilo would wait outside with you for a moment to collect yourself and he would hold you tightly, he would not let you go before you're ready to go inside again.

Your POV

I didn't know why I was crying but it was so beautiful, the bright light coming from the door as Antonio held the doorknob and how happy he looked, it was too much. I wiped a tear away hoping it would stop but no, more tears came running down my cheeks as Antonio realized what his gift was. Camilo seemed to notice because he hugged you from behind while he cheered for his little brother. I turned around so that my face was buried in his chest and I knew his shirt would be all wet and probably dirty after but he didn't seem to mind. He rubbed my back and when everyone started going inside Antonio's new room, Camilo stayed with you and didn't let go before your crying had stopped. "Mi amor, why are you crying?" he asked with a smile on his face. "I'm just so happy for him" I answered and felt the tears start again. He held me tightly and whispered "I love you princesa" and we went inside.

Camilo's POV

I was looking at Antonio while his door started to shine. I was so happy for him, that was when I heard her cry. I knew why she was crying and it made me happy, not because she was crying of course but because she cared so much for my family. I came up behind her and gave her a tight hug while cheering on Antonio. She turned around so her face was facing me, or well it was buried in my chest. Soon, everyone went inside Antonio's room and I decided to wait outside for a moment. Just so she could collect herself. I had to ask, not because I didn't know why, but I wanted to know what she would say. "Mi amor, why are you crying?". She looked at me and I smiled down at her. "I'm just so happy for him" she answered and once again tears ran down her cheeks. I hugged her again, I was so happy, she cared for my family so much and to be honest that made me proud for some reason.

Bruno

Bruno would be concerned, he wouldn't understand why you were crying at first so he would take you outside and ask you what's wrong. Once he understands that you're just happy he'll smile. He would be relieved that no one hurt you or that you were sad, he would hug you and kiss you on your forehead before going inside again.

Your POV

I felt tears running down my cheeks as Antonio walked up the stairs towards his door. I didn't want to cry but it was so beautiful, just knowing that Antonio will soon get his own gift. I felt a hand take mine and drag me outside, I looked at Bruno when we got out and he looked back with a sad expression "what's wrong princesa?" he asked and it made me smile even though tears still ran down my cheeks. "I'm just so happy for Antonio" I answered and he looked relieved. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead before taking my hand and walking inside with me again.

Bruno's POV

I was so proud of Antonio, today was the day he would get his gift and everyone was so happy, or at least so I thought. I looked at my girlfriend who had tears streaming down her face, I took her hand and led her through the crowd of people, I needed to know why my princess wasn't happy. "What's wrong princesa?" I asked and she smiled at me, it just confused me more but then she told me that she was just so happy for Antonio and I sighed. I was relieved that nothing had happened to her, before going back inside I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

________________________________________________________________________________

Idk what I feel about this one but I hope you'll like it