Nicknames they would call you

What they would call you (I don't know spanish so if i'm wrong I'm sorry, I translated from google) 

Trigger warning: none 

Type of story: Fluff.

Pronouns: Camilo: he/him. Bruno: he/him. Reader: she/her

(My pronouns are she/her so that's why I mostly use she/her for reader but if you want the same story but he/him or they/them I can do that. And when you request you can obviously request pronouns too:))

Camilo

Camilo is a flirty person, you can't tell me otherwise. He'll call you sweet nicknames in Spanish most of the time, I would assume that he heard a lot of the nicknames from his parents. He'll casually call you stuff like Hermosa, princesa, mi vida exc. His favorite thing to call you would be either mi vida or mi alma. BUT when he feels extra flirty and wants to mess with you a little he'll call you mamacita.

Your POV

I was eating with the Madrigals and Camilo sat in front of me. "Mi vida, could you pass the sauce?" Camilo said and I passed it to him with a blush on my cheeks. Even though he calls me that all the time it makes me feel warm inside whenever he does. He grinned and after the dinner he kissed me and whispered "te amo, hermosa" which made goosebumps form on my skin.

Camilo's POV

We were all eating together, my girlfriend was sitting in front of me and I decided to mess with her a little, everytime I call her something like mi vida or hermosa in front of others she blushes, and it's adorable. "Mi vida, could you pass the sauce?" I asked and looked at her. She looked up and gave it to me with that cute smile and a red color on her cheeks. I don't know why she gets so happy when I do that but I love it. When everyone was done and we were about to go outside I dragged her to the side and kissed her. "Te amo, hermosa" I said and she shivered, which made me smile.

Bruno

Bruno is sweet, but very careful. He would probably call you very sweet names, he would never call you something like mamacita like Camilo would. Bruno's go to nicknames for you would be princesa because to him you really are, to him you look like a princesa whether you just woke up, was dressed up or ANYTHING. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. He would also call you stuff like mi vida, mi alma, hermosa and other sweet things he can come up with.

YOUR POV

I just woke up in Bruno's bed but he wasn't there so I got up, put my hair in a messy ponytail and took his ruana that he had left on the chair in his room. I went looking for him but it didn't take long, he was sitting by the table and when he saw me he almost seemed surprised. "Princesa..." he whispered, It was barely audible but it was there. He got up from his seat and kissed my cheek. "You're beautiful mi vida" He said and kissed my cheek again. It made me weak.

Bruno's POV

I got up early to eat and I left my ruana on the chair since I knew she might want to wear it. Soon she came into the room, she was wearing my ruana, her hair was put in a messy ponytail and she was beautiful. "Princesa" I thought to myself but apparently I said it out loud. I got up from my seat and kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful mi vida" I said and kissed her other cheek. She blushed and I felt weak, she really is a princess.