How they would act when they're jealous

how they would act when they're jealous

Trigger warnings: None, I think. 

Type of story:  Fluff, angst (?) idrk 

Pronouns: Camilo: he/him. Bruno he/him. Reader: she/her.

Request: Yes:) (It's my first request I'm so happy lmao:))

(My pronouns are she/her so that's why I mostly use she/her for reader but if you want the same story but he/him or they/them I can do that

(My pronouns are she/her so that's why I mostly use she/her for reader but if you want the same story but he/him or they/them I can do that. And when you request you can obviously request pronouns too:))

(in this scenario they're jealous because you're talking to someone and they hug you)

Camilo

If you were talking to someone that was touching you, maybe just on your shoulder or hugging you. Camilo would go up to you and place an arm around your waist and kiss you on your forehead or cheek, to show them that you're his. When the person flirting with you leaves, Camilo would probably be very close to you around this person, just to make sure they don't think they have a chance with you.

Your POV

I was talking to Michael about his family who was saved by Julietta's powers, he asked me if I could say thank you from him to her. "Of course" I said and smiled at him, Michael hugged me tightly and thanked me. Camilo must have seen this because soon he was by my side, putting his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek. I told Michael that I would thank Julietta for him and he thanked me once again. When Michael left I turned to Camilo, he looked annoyed. "Why were you hugging him?" He asked and I chuckled. "Jealousy doesn't fit you mi vida" I answered and he didn't seem very happy. "Julietta saved his family when they were sick mi amor, he wanted me to thank her and I told him I would. He was just happy" I told him and he seemed to soften up, but whenever Michael was near, Camilo would put his arm around my waist to show Michael that I was his.

Camilo's POV

I saw Michael and y/n talking, I wasn't mad at first but then he placed his arms around her and hugged her. Why did she let him do that? I went over to them and placed an arm around y/n's waist and kissed her forehead. "I'll tell Julietta" she said to Michael and he thanked her before leaving. "Why were you hugging him?" I asked and she.. laughed at me. I felt a little stupid but then she placed a hand on my cheek and said "Julietta saved his family when they were sick mi amor, he wanted me to thank her and I told him I would. He was just happy" I felt relieved but I didn't want Michael near her without me close to her for some reason, so whenever he was near us I placed my arm around her waist or kissed her, to show him that she's mine.

Bruno

Bruno would be so hurt, seeing someone else hugging you. He wouldn't show it to you but he would be so sad and when you two were alone later he would ask why he was hugging you and (bless my goddamn soul) he would probably ask if you still love him.

(I will do the same scenario here because I suck at figuring out what they would be jealous over)

Your POV

I was talking to Michael about his family who was saved by Julietta's powers, he asked me if I could say thank you for him. "Of course," I said and smiled at him. I smiled and he hugged me tightly. When our conversation was over I went back to the casita. I wanted to be with Bruno but I couldn't find him anywhere. Then I remembered how he used to live in the walls, I found the painting that he used as a door and soon enough I found him, sitting in his old room again.
"Bruno?" I said and walked towards him. "Why was Michael hugging you?" he asked and I sighed. "Bruno.. He wanted me to thank Julietta for saving his family when they were sick. He was just happy" I answered and then he asked me the one thing that confused me the most. "Do you still love me?"

"Bruno, stop it. You know I love you" I said and kissed his forehead. He looked at me and he seemed relieved. "I guess I was just jealous, and afraid" He said and pulled up his hood, then he took my hands. "Now let's get out of here" Bruno, or well Hernando said. I laughed and he did the same.

Bruno's POV

I saw y/n and Michael talking, which didn't upset me at all. She was allowed to talk to whoever she wanted to of course but then he hugged her. I didn't know what to do so I ran back to the casita and into the walls again. I couldn't help but cry a little, I felt ridiculous. Why would I cry over a hug, she still loves me... right? My thoughts were all over the place and then I heard footsteps approaching, I wiped away my tears and heard her voice "Bruno?". All I could get out was "Why was Michael hugging you?" I heard y/n sigh and come closer. She told me that he just wanted to thank Julietta for saving his family and asked y/n to thank Julietta for him. I felt so relieved but there was one thing that still haunted my thoughts: "Do you still love me?" y/n almost seemed hurt at the question and I felt so bad but then she said it.. "I love you" no matter how many times she's told me that. It still felt so good hearing it from her. I admitted that I was jealous and I wanted to lighten the mood so I pulled up my hood and turned into Hernando. "Now let's get out of here" I said, it made her laugh and I did the same. 

________________________________________________________________________________I'm not very happy with this chapter, I might make another one that's better in the future.