"What." Everyone in the room looked at you.

"I told you to wait in the room" Bucky walked over.

"y/n" Peter said, and Bucky turned back and pointed at him "You have no right saying her name!" He yelled at him.

"Bucky, it wasn't his fault."

"No. You shut up. If you weren't dressed like a slut, this wouldn't have happened."

Tears came to your eyes. You want to say something. You want to yell back at him. Instead, you turned and ran. You ran to the door leading to the staircase. You ran up the stairs to the roof. You went out onto the roof. You leaned against a wall. And you cried. Harder than you have ever cried before.

*3rd person pov*

y/n had just ran out the room. Peter started to go after her.

"Don't even think about it." Bucky stepped in the way. Peter paused for a moment, but ran quickly around him and through the doors y/n had just gone through. Bucky's face filled with rage, angrier than it was before. He turned to go after them, but Steve grabbed his arm.

"Bucky, give them a minute" he said.

Bucky didn't move, but then he sat down next to Steve.

"If anything happens, I'm going to have your ass too." he looked at Steve. Steve chuckled nervously.

*Peter pov*

I searched every floor. Twice. I couldn't find y/n anywhere. I started walking up the stairs to the roof. She had to be up there. Before I opened the door, I could hear her crying. I pushed open the door and ran to where she was sitting. I put my arms around her but she didn't move.

"Oh, y/n"

10 minutes passed. I was sat next to her now, one arm still around her. She was still whimpering, but had calmed down since when I first saw her.

Her head leaned on my shoulder.

"He was right. It's my fault." she sniffed.

"No don't say that."

"It's true. It's my fault. You didn't even want to go. And I drank too much anyway. And, and what was I doing wearing a dress like that."

"y/n ... " I didn't know what to say.

She started sobbing again. A few minutes later, she spoke again.

"Peter. What are you doing here?" she asked, sitting up.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be here? I want to make sure you're ok."

"No. That's not what I mean. We're on the roof of the avengers tower. I mean, how did you get in in the first place?"

"um." What was I supposed to say?

"I called your brother when you were taken to hospital. And he, well you know, he's the winter soldier, so I, err, presumed this would be where you, I presumed you were here."

"ok." she said. "so the avengers just, let you in. A stranger?"

I groaned as I put my head in my hands. Then I realized.

"The Stark Internship! Yeah, they, uh, know me from the stark internship that I do."

"oh, I forgot about that."

She shuffled closer and put her head on my chest. My arm was still around her, so I pulled her closer.

"We're still friends right? You're not mad at me for getting you in trouble." I asked.

"Oh Peter." she laughed, and I thought she was going to say no.

She looked up at me and said "of course we are. Best friends."

I hugged her for a minute longer.

"If your brother saw us right now, I bet he'd throw me off the roof."

She laughed at me, in a way that I couldn't help laughing back.

"Don't worry. I'd jump after you."

"Ugh. I'm so hungry. Can we go eat something?" she complained after a while.

"Yeah. I think food is overdue."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I know the best place." I smiled at her. I stood up and pulled her up by her hands. We ran down the stairs to the next floor where the elevator stopped. We got in and y/n paused before pressing a button.

"What is it?" I looked at her.

"Nothing." She pressed the button to the bottom floor.

"Don't you want to let your brother know we're going?"

"Do you think I want to tell him?"

I suppose she was right.

The elevator dinged and I grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her out the doors.

"Dude can you tell me where we're going?"

"It's a surprise. We'll get there soon."

And we did. Very soon we turned a corner and arrived. I paused to check y/n was okay. She was out of breath.

"Jeez Peter. You didn't tell me we had to do a workout to get here." she gasped for breathe.

I give her a minute, then we walk in together.

"Hi Mr. Delmar" I said to the man behind the counter.

"Ah, Peter" he replied. "The usual?"

"Yes, please." I turned to y/n. "What do you want?"

"I, err. I don't know" she admitted. "You decide for me."

I turned back to Mr. Delmar "make that two."

"10 dollars." I handed him the money, and he gave us our lunch.

y/n and I left and started walking down the street. I gave her the food.

She sniffed it "What is it?"

I laughed at her and told her to just try it. Her face made me laugh more.

"Ohhhh. Oh that is so good." she grinned, crumbs around her mouth.

*y/n pov*

Over the next several weeks, you and Peter made a weekly tradition to return to Mr. Delmar's every Friday. Sometimes, you would go with Ned, and or MJ. And sometimes, you even went with Liz.

But you didn't go with her because you were friends. Not that you weren't friends anymore.

Peter had someone how managed to persuade her to date him, so she came with you as his girlfriend. You were happy for him.

Since the incident, you and Peter had become each other's closest friends. Somehow, you became closer to him in a few months than Ned and MJ had in a few years.

You spent almost every minute together, his apartment became a second home. His Aunt May became like a mother to you. Unfortunately, Peter didn't see much of Bucky. Bucky still hated him, and was talking to you less. You hated that.