Fury's Fury

Hey everyone, thank you so so much for all the feedback and the comments (some of you are hilarious). I wanted to take a little while to decide where I was taking this story and not just keep posting smut on and on, even though I'm sure there'd wouldn't be that many complaints. Anyway I did want a loose storyline to follow so this is going into the next adventure.

I slowly peeled off the stickers and wires Bruce had covered me for yet another check up. Yelena and I had were into week 2 of daily check ups. I'm not sure how I had any blood left from all the times Bruce had insisted he needed to check my white blood cells or something. I was bored and bruised and I was starting to regret ever opening that blasted suitcase!

I heard footsteps thundering towards me and before I had chance to turn around Yelena tackled me into an office.
"Shh don't speak!" She whispered covering my mouth with her hand. "Fury is here to get you, but I don't want you to leave imagine how bored I will be! Avengers were so boring before you come here"
I nodded quietly while slowly moving her hand from my mouth. There was definitely the remains of hot sauce on her hands that was now on my face.
"Lena I can't run away from Fury! We can't get into more trouble..." though I was saying the words we both knew I didn't mean it. Only yesterday we got in trouble for stealing Vision's cape.
She stared at me in silence for a split second until she rolled my eyes. Then her eyes noticed the bruise on my neck. "Ewww gross, why must you and my sister be so extra!" She began to poke at my neck, I slapped her hands away. Soon we were slapping at each other's hands before we fell out off the store cupboard laughing.
"You know you two are terrible spies... I don't know how you ever made it through the training" Nat stood leaning against the wall opposite the cupboard.

I had to bite my lip as I looked her up and down. She was in her mission suit something about the black material clinging to her body made me weak. I just wanted her come and grab me by the throat and...
Wanda clearing her throat snapped me back into the real world. I felt my cheeks start to burn as she gave me a knowing smile and I was sure I heard Yelena mumbling about it being gross.

"Does she have to go?" Yelena gave Wanda the biggest puppy dog eyes I'd ever seen.  No wonder she always got to pick what was for dinner.
"Fury is due to land in 10minutes... we don't have much choice Lena. She's already been longer than she was ever meant to be" Nat's voice sounded strong but her eyes gave her away. I found myself melting into her arms. We hadn't really had chance to say goodbye, she'd been on a mission for the past week. I pulled in a shaky breath as I stepped away from her and quietly tried to brush away some tears that were betraying me. Before I could even spin round Yelena grabbed me into a hug she was mumbling plans to visit and how she'd get Fury to release me from duty with hair brained schemes. I almost missed the silent look that passed between Nat and Wanda.

"I'll miss you trouble" Wanda smiled as she prised me out of Yelena's vicelike grip. "Remember that day you and Lena tried to runaway... that was when I knew you belonged here." She kissed my forehead. It was a weird choice of memory we'd done so much then. The pieces began to click into place. The next few seconds passed as a blur, she kissed Yelena hard.
"Be safe. Be quick...no girls" she repeated the words Yelena had used all those weeks ago. Natasha pulled me into a kiss, her teeth lingered on my lower lip as she shoved a bag into my hand.
"I'll find you" were the last words she said to me as she pushed me down the corridor after Yelena.

We sprinted silently to the garage. Before I knew what was going on Yelena slammed a helmet onto my head.
"Did you know about this?" I asked jumping on the bike behind her.
She shook her head, "No! So rude, they didn't think I'd keep it a secret probably...I was going to break you out you know! They shouldn't get all the credit" she mumbled. I laughed and hugged tightly around her waist.
"I know you would have. Now let's go!"

"You two are seriously telling me that not only have you lost my agent but you've lost an ex assassin who has yet to prove her allegiance?" Fury stared Nat and Wanda down. Nat was ready to explode at the comment about Yelena when a soft hand rested on her wrist. Wanda quickly blinked away her red eyes and spoke calmly to Fury.
"They are a bad influence on each other but they're not dangerous. It's probably just a final rebelling before they part ways" Wanda sat down with a sweet smile and dragged a tense Natasha down with her.
"That's not the problem. You don't know they're not dangerous Maximoff... Banner told me about the incident and the cells"
Nat stood up and slammed her phone onto the table "that two faced-"
"Romanoff sit down"
"Natasha sit down" the pair of them spoke in unison.

"Bruce was worried about keeping all of you safe. Their blood cells are reacting with each other- we don't know what is going to happen. To them or to those around them" Fury paced the room as he continued to lecture them.
Wanda snatched Natasha's phone from her hands as she glanced at the essay she'd typed to him in seconds.

"What if we can't find them? They might be stupid but they're both professionals. You know if  they don't want to be found it won't be easy" Natasha spoke through gritted teeth, it wasn't really far from the truth. They weren't going to be easy to find.
Wanda stood up and flicked through the files Fury had thrown down. "Nothing too bad has happened yet..." she tried to feel positive but maybe sending her favourite clowns to run away wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Yet is not good enough Maximoff. And Romanoff in answer to your question if you two can't find them then what are you getting paid for?" Fury stared hard at Natasha who held his gaze. "Your job was to find and kill people Romanoff and you might have to do that again if this goes west."
Natasha's eyes finally dropped, once again the cool fingers of Wanda found her wrist and her heart rate began to slow.

"Find them. Quickly" Fury left the room without another word, snatching up the files as he went.

Wanda shouted after Nat as she stormed from the room. "Where the hell are you going? You heard fury!"
"Bruce" Natasha said flatly. Wanda paused for a few seconds as the words settled before she snapped into action and chased after the red head.