Final day (mature)

The days we spent in Scotland blurred into one, it felt like we never stopped seeing beautiful sights and eating good food, mostly cooked by Nat. For the first time ever I wasn't looking for the next mission or asking what we were meant to be doing I was just enjoying her company. I was sat behind her on the sofa massaging her shoulders, it was just an excuse to touch her really. I don't think I'd ever get sick of feeling her skin under my hands.

"We'll have to head home soon you know..." she sighed flicking through the channels on tv trying to find something to watch. Hopefully not another old spy movie!
I pouted behind her, "Can't we just run away and live simple lives?"
She pulled me down from where I'd be perched on the back of the sofa into her lap to face me.

"Agent I think you've learnt to chill out..." she laughed in a raspy voice, "imagine if I'd asked you to bunk off work a few weeks ago? Pretty sure you'd have popped that forehead vein of yours"
"Leave my forehead vein out of this..." I buried my head into her neck. Okay so maybe my forehead vein pops out when I workout and get stressed and maybe she had a point. But that was then before I knew there was more to life other than work...there were these feelings and time spent with people you care about. I should have probably voiced all this out loud to her but I'd distracted myself kissing her neck.

"I like your forehead vein" she breathed the words as I continued to kiss her neck, nibbling on the part I knew made her whole body tingle. I sat up to look her in the eye. I'd never really realised until then how vulnerable she'd been with me, not in a tell me all her childhood trauma way- no, more in a showed me every weakness in her body way. I knew the part of the neck to kiss to make her shiver all over, I knew the part of her hip to brush to make her legs spread wider, I knew the part of her thigh to bite to make her moan...and then I knew the part of her neck that ached if she slept funny, I knew the shoulder that popped out if she landed wrong and I knew the look in her eye that meant she was too tired to keep fighting. I knew her.

"What you thinking agent?" She pressed her lips against mine and lazily began unbuttoning the huge shirt I'd just pulled on and been wearing as a dress.
"Was there ever a mission?" I tilted my head to watch her response. I was pretty confident I'd know if she lied to me, for a moment she didn't speak she just continued to unbutton the shirt until she could slide the material off one of my shoulders and kiss my collarbone.
"No." She said it so simply and continued to kiss my neck slowly making her way up to my jaw. I waited for her to continue speaking but she didn't she just kept kissing and pulled me further onto her lap so I was straddling her. I was trying not to lose track of the conversation as I got more turned on, especially when she moved ever so slightly and pulled me further into her giving me something to grind against.

"Nat..." I moaned quietly, "what did you mean no?"
Her eyes flashed up to mine as she pulled her eyebrows together to frown, "I mean you were such a hard head the only way I could get you to spend anytime with me was to get you on a fake mission. You'd have been too career driven to ever say yes to a date!"
"They were all dates?" I repeated her words from the other night back to her, "you made up a mission to take me on a date? Does Fury know?"

She broke into a quiet laugh before she kissed my chin and then my mouth. "Of course he knew, he didn't think it'd work" she looked at me smugly. There I was in my underwear almost grinding into her, wanting to run away and quit the only thing i'd ever had- work. Safe to say Fury had been wrong.
"Wasn't it a lot of effort? You barely knew me!"
"You're such an idiot sometimes....i could have cut this short anytime if I didn't think it was working. I'd seen you about plenty of times to know you were attractive, I just wanted a chance to get to know you outside of work."

I chewed on my lip. I thought of all the times i'd seen her at different bases and camps and never noticed her looking at me. The first time she'd ever spoken to me before all this was when I got cramp in the pool. I felt my face go hot, i'd been so embarrassed that day.

"You thinking about the pool baby?" She smirked, "I was actually trying to help when I offered to rub your cramp out but then you were all squirmy under my touch it made me want to rip your clothes off"
I went even redder, I didn't want to relive the moment I was all but grinding into her hand the first time I met her...
"Now I know how noisy you are I'm surprised you managed not to moan on the poolside" she teased gently. Her hand gently cupped my cheek "don't be embarrassed, if you hadn't been so quick out the door you'd have seen how flustered I was too...I had to take a very cold shower after" I rolled my eyes at her, before kissing her again. I needed a break from all the words.

My tongue slid into her mouth as we continued to kiss. Her hands pulled my ass into her and she shift her hips underneath me so I felt as I was grinding into her pussy. I moaned quietly as her hands roamed up my back to unclasp my bra, she quickly removed the fabric and her fingers began to dance over my nipples. My arms wrapped around her neck as I ran my hands through her hair. Her mouth returned to my neck, making my head roll back as she kissed down my chest to flick her tongue over my sensitive, hard nipples. One of her hands found my neck and began to squeeze it before she threw me onto my back on the sofa.
I relaxed into her kisses for a second before I pushed her off me and crashed us both onto the floor. I pinned her arms above her head and kissed her twice before pausing inches above her face.

We'd been training pretty consistently together for weeks now so I'd gotten used to her moves so when she tried to flip me again I kept my balance and kept her on the bottom.
"Don't look so pleased with yourself baby...I'll have you back on you back in no time." Her eyes were hungry, as I started to kiss her neck again. As my teeth brushed over the right spot her whole body erupted in goosebumps which always made me smirk, nothing like having that kind of effect on her. I worked my way down her body quickly, normally I'd take my time but I just wanted to taste her. I wanted to hear her moan my name. I found myself between her thighs, I began to slow down, to savour every kiss as I worked my way up her leg. I held her hips to keep her still as I ran my tongue up from her knee to her heat. Finally my patience ran out...she was much better at teasing than I was, I didn't have enough self control. I just wanted every part of her. My tongue connected with her and it was like electricity struck her body. Her back arched up from the floor as I continued to flick my tongue over her most sensitive spot.

"Fuck me baby..." I heard her moan, my fingers got to work, thrusting into her as my mouth continued to work. I could feel her thighs starting to shake around me as her moans got louder. And she says I'm the loud one. I began to pick up my pace just a little, meeting her hips with every thrust. I felt her whole body begin to tense around me and I knew she was close. The sound of her moaning my name would never get old as the orgasm crashed around her.

I quietly kissed my way back up her body, I pulled her into my arms when I reached the top and held her as she settled her breathing. We lay in silence for a while, as she regained some composure.

"You can come visit at the compound you know?" She spoke quietly at first as if she was unsure of her words. "I want us to work....but I don't want to smother you and your career. It'll be different when we go back. We can't just laze about every Sunday like normal couples- the world will always need saving"
I let the words settle into my mind. She had a point, it wasn't like we'd have as much time. In fact I'm not really sure how she got us this much time off work to begin with. Must be nice being Fury's favourite.
"Then what? Say we get home and it works out... then what?"
"My love..." a warmth spread over me, "I don't know, I'd move you into my apartment, my room at the compound, whenever my missions took me I'd take you if I could. Or wherever your missions took you I'd follow. If we work, then we work it out as we go" she kissed me softly.

I knew she was right, it was one thing playing happy couples hidden away from the real world but who knew if we'd cope once the strains of work started again.
"I'll make sure we get a few days together as often as possible" I couldn't stop my smile... looks like I'd be getting some of the perks of being with Fury's favourite!
"I hope we work" I whispered into her hair.
"Me too baby" she pressed her lips into mine, "now we have one night left and I don't plan on letting you sleep...."