The Gym

I've worked for SHIELD for a while now. I'd slowly moved my way up the ranks, I wanted to be the best and I didn't have time for any distractions all I wanted to do was train and work. The base felt empty as I headed into the gym, which is how I started all of my days, I was the only one there at 5am which meant I got through my workout pretty quick. I'd decided to swim today to change it up, it wasn't my strongest skill so I was always trying to improve, I liked it I just wasn't as fast as some of the other agents. I'd forgotten my swimsuit so I just wore my shorts and sports bra, it wasn't like anyone else used the pool and if they didn't I doubt they'd care, anyone training at this time of day had to be focused. I was about 20 lengths in when I heard someone else dive in. Whoever it was seemed in the zone too as they just started swimming. Perfect no small talk.
I'd just hit 40 lengths when my calf cramped up, cursing I pushed my foot into the wall and tried to stretch it out, it passed long enough for me to relax and let go of the wall before it hit my hamstring. The back of my leg went into spasm and I inhaled a lungful of water as I lost my balance and fell backwards under the water. I managed to throw myself out of the pool coughing, with my eyes watering I was trying to sort my leg when the other swimmer spoke.

"You doing ok there?" A slight accent, interesting I thought everyone here was American.
"Uh yeah, cramp" I looked up to meet a set of concerned green eyes. She pulled herself out of the pool and walked towards me in a red two piece that didn't leave much to the imagination. I struggled to keep my eyes away from the material that cling to her breasts, I found myself watching her hips swing as she walked towards me instead. Then my eyes fell to the area between her legs, I began to imagine what was under the thin slip of fabric.

"Sometimes it helps to rub it" she suggested my eyes snapped up as my face began to burn, I thought she'd seen where I'd been staring but it turned out she was pointing at my leg. Then, it clicked where I knew her from. Natasha Romanoff, top of the game and quite honestly my biggest inspiration in the field and maybe I have a little crush on her too but who doesn't?
I'd never actually met her, just heard about her and occasionally seen her in passing, I'd never been brave enough to say hello. Apart from being a living hero she was unbelievable beautiful, it made my brain stumble over words just looking at her.
"Right" I said trying to stand but my leg just wouldn't relax. I winced and she put a hand out to steady me, goosebumps covered my body when her hand made contact with my arm. Embarrassing, I was pretty sure she could see my nipples through my bra too. Double embarrassing

"Lay down on your back" I nodded and did as she said apparently I'd lost the use of my voice. She lifted my leg up as far as it would go and held it, "take a deep breath in...and out" as I breathed out my leg was pushed back further. She smiled and repeated the process a few time.
"Better?" She asked letting my leg go.
"Yeah thanks..." I stood up and almost instantly it cramped again. I tried to walk it off and get back in the pool but she noticed straight away.

"Stop you'll make it worse. Lie back down, on your front this time" she instructed, "I'll rub it out okay...?"
"Yeah...I can just head up to the physio office if you're busy? You don't need to..." I stopped speaking and sucked in a lungful of air as her hands touched my legs.
She was tender at first as I relaxed into her movements. She rubbed the back of my thigh and it finally began to calm down. Her fingers seemed to go higher and higher, they brushed my ass a couple times and I bit my lip to control myself.
"Almost done" her voice sounded raspy and strained like she was really concentrating, "just gonna go up your inner thigh" she said to herself.
Her hands started close to my knee and slowly moved up, I was getting turned on from her touch, I hope she couldn't tell. When she neared the top of my inner thigh her fingers brushed my pussy. A small gasp escaped my lips, I didn't realise how sensitive I was
She pulled her hands away "sorry did I hurt you?" She asked innocently
"No. I just... erm.. I mean... what it was...I realised the time and I'm late for a thing" I stuttered and stumbled my way to find an excuse. Jumping up I headed back to the locker room to change and take a cold, very cold, shower.

"See you around agent" her voice called back to me. I didn't even look back I couldn't let her see the lust in my eyes