Chapter 17: Sienna Khan

Start from the beginning

When they landed, and the two illusions only looked back at them with dark grins as they began to dissolve, the White Fang members were greatly confused and terrified as the light from the moon suddenly casted a shadow on them.

They all looked up to find Acnologia standing with a smirk on his face and glowing blue eyes,"You can run if you want, it'll just make it more fun for me."

-Later, Back at the Belledonna's home-

Blake walked around her fathers office, tapping her fingers together. She was thinking about what she would say to Ilia. Thought, she wouldn't get to think about it for long.

"Uhg....my head." The cat faunus quickly turned to her old friend who was starting to wake up,"Wh-where....." Ilia started to ask before she really opened her eyes and tried to move around only to find that she couldn't.

With a shout of what seemed like rage and fear the Chameleon Faunus quickly tried to get out of her bondages as her skin changed through a variety of colors, even turning invisible for moments.

"Your not going to get out of those." Blake told Ilia causing her to immediately snap her head towards the cat faunus,"Blake."

"Hello Ilia." Blake replied, a tinge of sadness laced in her voice. Silence ensued for a few moments as the two stared at each other, Ilia with anger and Blake with regret. "Are you and your family just gonna keep me here? Tied down like an animal?"

"Don't you dare use that analogy on me. I saw what the White Fang did at Beacon, and now I know that even you were in on it." Blake told her old friend,"We did what we had to. We did what needed to be done to be heard."

"Heard?! The Fang killed people! Innocent people! Some of my friends are dead because of you! Professor Ozpin is dead because of you!" The cat Faunus shouted in retort of her claim. "We were your friends once upon a time. Did you abandon them like you abandon us?" Ilia asked Blake with anger in her voice.

Blake froze for a moment, her ears dropping down. "So you did. Adam was right about you, coward." Blake's ears straighten back as she turned towards her with an rage across her face,"I-I didn't run because I was scared!"

Ilia just stared her old friend down,"Really? Why else would you come back here? Back to somewhere you don't belong."

"This is my home." Blake argued, her anger still quite clear. "No it isn't. You don't have a home Blake, you destroy everything you touch. You left us and let so many of us die in raids and to those idiot humans. And you left us to go where? Beacon. What happen there? You left while that place crumbled to the ground."

"N-No t-the White Fang helped do that! Adam and-"

"Why do you think he did that? Why do you think he made Beacon our message to the world?" Ilia asked Blake. The anger on Blake's face soften as it was replaced by sadness and fear,"W-what?"

"You did all of it Blake. It's all of your fault." Ilia repeated from earlier. Blake took a few steps back, the room almost seeming to shake. "Your the reason your friends are dead." The Chameleon Faunus told her as she leaned forward in her bindings,"You kill everything around you, your like a cancer to anyone who comes near you."

The fear slowly continued to grow across Blake's face as she slowly continued to back away from Ilia before she ended up tripping on the couch behind her.

But instead of falling onto the soft cushions, she just started to fall into darkness. The faces of her close friends passing her bye. Each of the calling out to her, blood splatter across their face.

"Why did you leave us?"

"How could you do this?!"

"Their all dead because of you!"