I instead found a plain grey one of Xavier's which seemed the most appropriate. The only problem I had now was finding clothes to cover the bottom half of his body. There was no way that I could ask any of my brothers, there would be too many questions asked, and it is not the same as asking to take a hoodie.

Maybe Gio, I think he knows Milan, maybe if I were just honest and explained the situation calmly, he wouldn't have a manic reaction.

I could only hope that my prediction was true.

With a bit of hesitation, I left my room and ran to the opposite corridor, where all the cousins' rooms were.

I didn't even knock before entering his room. He was sat back in his desk chair, startled at my sudden appearance; the pen he was holding fell from his hands and he whipped his neck around to see me. I wasted no time. 'Do you have a spare pair of joggers, or something?' I said quickly, not considering the crazy thoughts circulating his mind.

'What? What for?' He creased his eyebrows together, jointly speaking in a pressurized tone.

'Hurry, I can't have anyone going in my room.' I tried to get him up from his chair, but I only wasted my strength. He pulled back so that I had no chance against him.

I grew frustrated under the anxiety of somebody walking into me room, so I snapped slightly and spoke up without explaining. 'Just get some, and come with me.' I said. He tilted his head and slowly nodded, as if contemplating whether it was a good idea to follow me. He took out a black pair from a side drawer and followed me out of the door.

'What is going on Alessa?' He spoke, speeding up beside me.

'I'll tell you in a minute, just don't have a reaction.' I spoke, gripping his arm so that he wouldn't fall behind.

'Now what the hell is that supposed to mean, if you tell someone not to have a reaction, they're just going to have a reaction.' He outspread his arms, proving his point. 'It's how the human brain works, it's condescending.'

'Just listen Gio.' I stopped us both outside the bedroom door and turned him to face me. I gripped his shoulders, building his curiosity. I stared deep into his soul, before spilling the secret. 'There's a boy in my room.'

'What?!' He whisper yelled, making me push the door handle down and throw him into the room, I followed after, spooked. The minute he got inside, he started looking around, throwing his hands around, fluctuating himself like an unproven graph. 'Where is he?'

'Having a shower.' I mumbled, realising how bad it sounded once I had explained it without the context. It was my fault that a reaction came out of him.

'Huh? In your room? He's naked in your room?' He raised his voice. I huffed at him and widened my eyes, silently telling him to quieten down.

'I told him to keep his clothes on, he came on my balcony and was freezing in the rain, I couldn't just leave him out there. I told him to warm up whilst I found him some dry clothes.' I explained. 'And for the love of God, can you please keep your voice down. I can't have anyone knowing that there is someone in here, I would be punished for life.'

'Fine, but who is he?'

'Milan Colombo.' I said, with a downturned look on my face. He tilted his head and studied me for a moment.

'You found out about him, didn't you?' He asked, which shocked me to my very core. He knew?! How could he know, and not tell me that somebody was posing as my friend? He saw him in the restaurant when he asked me who the guy was, he obviously knew who the guy was. I told them I kissed him, he let me continue to think that he was genuine. He never forewarned me, or told me to keep my distance. I can't believe he would let me fall for Milan like that, when he clearly knew that my knowledge of him was staggered.

'Was I the only one that didn't know?' I asked, my breath hitching slightly. He looked taken aback for a moment, realising what he had just revealed to me. How could they trust him with this information and not me?

'Alessa, I swear, there was no intention of harm.' He speedily attempted to recover.

'Even if that were true, it doesn't push aside the fact that you all have kept this from me. You have no idea what I'm thinking right now, and thank God for it. Thank you for the clothes, but you can leave now.'

'I get that you're angry with me, but I am not leaving until I know that this guy isn't in your room anymore.' He folded his arms and sat on the sofa, located on the other side of my room. I rolled my eyes, but allowed it anyway.

I collected the clothes from my bed, and walked to the bathroom door. Gio coughed as an attempt to get my attention. I slowly turned to face him 'I already told you, I told him to keep his clothes on.' Without another word, I walked into the steamy room, going directly to the covered shower.

'I have some clothes here.' I spoke aloud.

'Can you leave them on the ledge above the sink?' He requested, I complied without hesitation and headed towards the door. Just when I thought our interaction was final, I heard the water turn off, and footsteps exiting the shower block.

I turned around, because it's my bathroom and I do what I want. He hadn't kept his shirt on like I had asked, but luckily his trousers were still on. He looked at me as he reached across to grab the towel.

'Sorry, the shirt was getting uncomfortable. I hope you don't mind.' He tried excusing it. Normally it wouldn't have been a big deal, but today it was, it just seems like nobody takes me seriously anymore.

'Once you're dried off and changed, please leave the house.' I forwardly spoke, trying to sound as friendly as possible, turning my back on him as I, once again, headed for the door.

'I still need to talk to you, the entire reason I came here was to talk with you, not so I could use your shower and change into these clothes.' He pointed out.

'It's not my fault that you don't know when there is a right and wrong time to do things like this. Everything, and I do mean everything, happened today, so please, please can we not do this right now. I have had a hell of a day, I'm tired, I'm stressed about my exams coming up, and having these unnecessary distractions is the last thing that I need on my mind. So, I think it's best if you just leave for tonight.' I expressed.

'This is an unnecessary distraction?' He raised a brow.

I scoffed under my breath. 'Out of everything that is happening in my life right now, yes, this is an unnecessary distraction. I'm sorry if you feel some offence, but you have to remember that your world hasn't been turned to shit. I am fifteen years old, fifteen and worrying about things I never thought would even cross my mind! Like I said before, I have upcoming exams for my master's degree; I think it's best that we keep our distance until that is over. I need a clear head to have the conversation with you, and we both know that the time is not right now.'

He sighed. 'Alessa...'

'You can have your bracelet back now.' I said, seeing it on the vanity in the bathroom. I reached over to put it in his hands. His fingers grazed mine, like he wanted to touch me for the last time, it could be the last time, but I showed no emotions and held my chin up as I pulled away. 'Giovanni is in my room, he will show you out.'

What do you think of this chapter? I hope you all enjoyed it. Leave your thoughts and recommendations. Do we like Milan, or is there somebody else on your minds. Stay safe <3