'Thats ok, goodnight bambina.' He then smiled a little smile, enough for my heart to flutter a little. Gosh, how could I be mad at Armani when only a minute away from his maternal antics makes me crave more. But it still doesn't beat the fact that I am still upset with him, in some ways.

I closed the door when he turned and held my head against the door until I couldn't hear his footsteps receding anymore. I cursed under my breath and contemplated whether or not I should lock my door. It was so lucky that it was Armani who asked me for food, because if it were anyone else other than Vincent, they would have unexpectedly, impolitely barged in without having the courtesy to knock.

Part of me just wanted to go out the window, climb down the balcony and set myself free for only a couple of hours.

People look at me and say I live like a princess, Rapunzel maybe, I can relate more to her than any other. Locked away from utter freedom, overlooked at times, and having a guy turn up at the bottom of my tower. I'm only missing the incredibly long, blonde hair.

I had never seen the films, but I had read the books during my youth, Wally always kept children's fairy tales in the back of his studio, for when anybody wanted to relax safely.

Now instead of me being rescued, I have to help the cold, wet young man sitting in my bathroom.

I opened the door, to see him drying his hair with the towel that I had previously given him, the tiles were soaked, and his clothes were just as bad.

'Was it Armani at the door?' He asked casually, continuing to rub his brunette hair between the fabric.

I hate the fact that he literally knows my brothers, maybe not so personally, but they have somewhat of an understanding to be on a first name basis.

'Yes, he asked if I wanted food.'

'Have you eaten?' He stopped what he was doing and looked up to me. I was standing a metre in front of him, he was still sitting on the closed toilet seat.

I rolled my eyes. 'Why does it matter to you?' I turned towards the other way and grabbed another towel, this time it was smaller, one for hand use. I threw it to him, seeing that the other one wasn't helping him anymore.

'If you haven't eaten, go get food.' He nodded to the door, folding the towel in his hands.

'I had food with Lorenzo earlier. Besides, even if I hadn't, I would not leave you here on your own.' I scoffed.

'I could leave.'

'I've already let you in, you're freezing and your shirt is literally transparent. You will leave when you are warmed up, and it has stopped raining.' I finalised a decision and left no room for an argument. He didn't respond, so I walked to the rain shower and turned on the warm water. I left my hands under for a few minutes to find the right temperature, making sure that it wasn't too hot since he had just been out in cold weather.

Luckily, the shower area was in a covered section of the bathroom, meaning that he couldn't see me fiddling around with the handles, trying to find a suitable heat.

'Leave your clothes on, just stand under the water for a while.' I said as he stood up. I forgot how tall he was, I was so used to just looking down at him whilst he was sat.

'Thank you.' He nodded.

'I'll find you some dry clothes.' I muttered and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I didn't even register what had just happened, I walked straight to my closet and started to flick through the hangers, trying to find a hoodie that would fit him suitably. I couldn't give him Angelo's red basketball hoodie, that wouldn't be right.