JIN- You know Suga sleeps like a dead body. 

JUNGKOOK- *grin* He's--

He stopped talking when they heard a window slide. Looking over at each other, Jin saw how Jungkook's till now cute expressions turned into a serious one. Jungkook looked back at him and then they heard the rustling of the wind.

 Jin was fast enough to grab a knife from the boards, while Jungkook got ready with his fists. 

They walked to the hallway that led to the kitchen, since it was an old-built farmhouse, but was maintained by constant renovating and restoring, there was not much change in its architecture. There were long hallways, leading to rooms, the kitchen, and even the living room. Ladder-like stairs made of wood. 

Both the boys went around the hallway and then followed the coldness of the air, just to see the big window glass on the left of the hallway leading to the open backyard. They glanced at each other, then focused back, Jin walking on the right, and Jungkook on the opposite. 

They peeked around, saw no one. But then they heard the moving of chains and soon a low whine-like sound which felt like it was made by chains which hadn't been oiled. 

Walking outside and looking around, they got goosebumps both due to the cold weather as well as to the figure in the distance. 

The backyard was wide open, stretching to lengths, however, there was electric fencing, made by none other than but the boys, just to prevent thieves and other people from entering the boundaries. There was even a big swing, huge enough, with chains to hold it to the poles. 

They had forgotten about the swing until now, when they saw Y/N's figure, sitting on one of them

They had forgotten about the swing until now, when they saw Y/N's figure, sitting on one of them. She was moving back and forth. 

Jungkook was about to call out when Jin held his mouth, signing him to keep quiet. And so they waited. It was cold outside, they shivered even. But what was Y/N doing out here? 

Moving closer, it didn't matter if she noticed them or not, but by the time they were standing near to her, they noticed she had her eyes closed, earpods on, and the phone was kept on the ground. 

Glancing at the lock screen, they noticed a piano tune playing. Just by the glimpse of the tune's cover, as the phone flashed off, they could make out it was nothing soothing. More like those creepy, sad, and emotional ones. 

Y/N still had her eyes closed, not noticing their presence. She began to increase the speed of the swing and for a second it even worried both the boys, cause they could see the chains that were surely not oiled. It will hurt her hands, for her grip was visibly tight. 

Though this concern lasted just for a second, as they heard her voice, full of joyousness, yet low enough to not disturb anyone. 

Y/N smiled with her eyes closed and then spoke,