Misunderstandings and Guilt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N reached home with the driver who came to pick her up. Meanwhile, BTS directly went for their work which Y/N assumed was another mission. She went inside the mansion and made her way to her room. Once inside, she locked her door and sat at her study table. She took out her laptop and began writing a short story based on the genre, of horror. It was her favorite, odd but favorite. Whilst writing, she felt like something bad was gonna happen. Her gut feeling was telling her to stay inside the room when she heard the voice of Ms. Gelle calling her downstairs for lunch. She looked at the clock, damn it had been 1 hour already. She saved the draft of the story and closed her laptop. She went out of the room and into the dining room. She was busy on her phone all that while checking the updates of the podcast she used to listen to. She stopped in her tracks when,

Y/S/N- Oh you're here!

Her sister sat on the dining chair enjoying lunch with her eyes glaring at her. Y/N went and sat down far away on the farthest chair from her sister and began eating silently after Ms. Gelle served her. Within 10 minutes she was done and for the first time in a few days, she felt like it was worth eating after all. She was used to skipping meals usually. She went and kept the plates in the sink and made her way back to her room while her eyes were on her phone. However, she stopped when she saw feet in front of her. She followed the feet up to the face to see her younger sister smirking evilly at her. 

Y/S/N- Look what I'm about to do. 

Her sister to Y/N's horror began scratching her face and slapped her own self. Then she twisted her own ankle and sat down. Y/N tried her best to control what she was doing. Finally, when Y/N help her hand before Y/S/N slapped herself again, she heard a loud voice. 

TAEHYUNG- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

Y/N shook and stopped immediately and looked behind to see the whole of the BTS standing there, while Taehyung was at the front, staring more like glaring at her with his eyes darkened. She looked back at Y/S/N who was shedding her fake tears silently. She understood that this was it. She was done. She shouldn't have touched Y/S/N at all since the way they were standing, their current positions showed as if Y/N was slapping Y/S/N and the latter was protecting herself. Before she could react, she was dragged back and felt a hard sting on her right cheek. A slap. A damn slap. None other than from Taehyung. She kept looking down since she knew she would break down if she looked at them directly. 

JIMIN- YOU! THIS IS ENOUGH! WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING IN THE MORNING AND YOU DECIDED TO GET YOUR REVENGE NOW? IN OUR ABSENCE?

Y/S/N began sobbing loudly. Y/N thought about how good her sister was at acting and faking emotions. 

Jimin stepped towards Y/S/N, helping her stand up. 

Y/N felt someone holding her wrist tightly, she looked up and saw a fiery Taehyung. He dragged her while she simply went with him knowing that even if she wanted to, she won't be able to do anything. She was thrown harshly inside what seemed like the basement. She saw BTS standing there, while Y/S/N was hugging Jungkook tightly, looking at Y/N, smirking.