Lowering the volume first, I asked, "Where are you?"

"At home." He replied, confused. "If you're visiting, bring food." He said.

"I'm not. I was going to the mall, you want to join?" I asked.

"When have I ever declined that offer?" He asked, I heard the ruffling sounds. He's always ready to go.

"Don't bring Rome with you." I say.

"He's in spain." He replied. Spain? Tf?

"Why is he vacationing solo?" I asked, I was about to turn the wrong way. How do people multitask?

"His grandmother died." He replied.

"Not to be rude..but why the hell are you not with him?" I asked.

"I met her a couple of months back, old hag didn't like. Why would I go to her funeral?" He asked. "She had the audacity to ask him to breakup with me and called me ugly..see? She died." He said coolly. Okay. We need to stop talking about her.

"Are you ready yet?" I asked, changing the topic.

"What do you mean yet? I am always ready." He said..I could feel the frown.

"I'm about 2 minutes away from your place. Hurry up." I tell him.

"Are you kidding me? You just called me.." He said.

"I was on my way dumb. Lock up..I am waiting downstairs." I say, hanging up. I wasn't actually 2 minutes away. It will still take me five minutes to reach there but Caden is never on time.

I listened to songs while I waited for Caden. Why is he taking so much time? I clicked a selfie..okay a few selfies and sent them to Chase. He replied within seconds.

Sugar daddy💸🤰🏻
don't use phone while driving.

Me
I'm in the parking stoopid🙄

Sugar daddy💸🤰🏻
stupid*

Me
stoopid
stooopid
stoooopid.

Sugar daddy💸🤰🏻

Me