Ch. 6

I woke up late as usual and dreamt of the guy again.

"Stop. Stop thinking about him" i murmured to myself

I sat up on my bed and stretched and took the camera and opened it. I didn't finished looking at it yesterday because i slept early last night and i don't know why i woke up late today but well who cares. I checked the pictures and saw the picture of the guy i took yesterday, but this time he isn't doing anything, or taking pictures. He's looking directly at my camera, smiling. Wow those eyes are very very captivating wow okay and that smile. I got up and went to my laptop, I'm gonna move the pictures to my laptop and see it if it's clear or anything. I'm just gonna move the picture of the guy though. After it's done, i checked it and i'm right it's captivating. I'm just staring at it when someone barged into my room and i immediately closed my laptop and turned around to look who's the intruder. Wanna know who. My sucky and asshole brother.

"What do you want?" i asked him irritated

"Your bff is downstairs" he said

"Okay now get out"

"Sheesh do you have a period or something"

I looked at him and gave him the finger. He rolled his eyes and went out. I took a bath and dressed up and went downstairs. Hmmw why is she here though? I went to the living room and saw her and hugged her so tight.

"I miss you so much!" i said while hugging her so tight

"yeah... me... too... i... can't.... breathe...." she said

I let go of her and laughed. My bff's name is brianna. She's cool. She said that we should hangout, so I suggested we should go to the park or something and I have a lot to tell her.