Ch. 4

I walked again around the park and took pictures because that's how i'm gonna spend my summer and at the same time, im searching for him. I'm so pathetic like why would i search for him? what if he isn't gonna go here anymore or take pictures again. Gosh why am I like this.

I took pictures of everything, from the kids to the adults who are very sweet and acts like they're still teenagers, I should be rolling my eyes at them, like probably, you a reader of my story would do, but no I'm not because they're very cute and well cute. After the couple I took pictures again, the plants, clouds, a guy with a camera, the playground. Wait, hold up. A guy with a camera? I looked up from my camera, and yep he's there. Standing in his glory with a camera in his hand taking pictures. I just stared at him and admired him from a far. That's the least I could do because I dont want to talk to him yet because i'm scared and shy and I don't want to disturb him because he looks happy at what he's doing and he's very focused. I think i fell inlove with him. Hard and unexpected.

((I'll post the new chapter if this story got 75 reads and 5 votes? yeah, pls tell the others to read this pls!! Thank u!!))