Ch. 1

People said that it's possible to fall inlove with someone you saw or met, like "love at first sight". That saying is very cheesy and it's not possible because that's impossible. Why would you fall inlove with someone you just saw? Worse you might even saw him once in your life and then you'll be spending your whole life thinking about that 'special' person who's occupying your mind since the first day you met him/her.

But of course i'm not blaming them though if they did fall inlove with someone they just got a glimpse of that person, because I fell in love with a photo I took. Oh yeah hey i'm aubrey, im 17 and well i like taking pictures so hi haha.

It was a sunny day when I took that picture, I was at the park, just walking and taking pictures just for fun and for testing my skills, kids we're running around, screaming, laughing and smiling at their playmate. Teenagers like me are just walking too or maybe sitting on a bench with earphones stuck in their ears or probably on the grass laying or having a picnic or maybe talking to their love ones. I don't know. There are a lot of reasons why they're probably here or they just want to you know, socialize. Like me, i'm just here walking like an idiot and taking pictures of god knows what. But when I took a picture, this one caught my eye, like my whole focus was diverted to that picture, maybe like what you're thinking I should probably just ignore it because it isn't important and then leave it and keep on taking pictures, but of course I will not do that. Wanna know what caught my attention? A picture. Obviously the picture I took. Its a boy who's holding a camera too and taking a picture. Specifically me who's taking a picture of him too.

(picture of aubrey ((main girl character)) played by selena gomez))