3. The scroll

🚧WARNING🚧: death

   Really quick note: I put everyone to be 18-21 and Y/n being 19.

At home●○●○●○●○

Some parts of the village already got the scroll at this point, there putting the gathering in the castle in a few days, so my parents should be here in time.

There only doing this to please the people I suppose.

The fan girls are annoying, yelling all night and for what. Ya, i understand, meeting royalty is pretty overwhelming. I'm really only going for the food and because tubbo might just drag me over there. He seems really excited.

There is a knock at the door●○●○●○

"I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE " I yell from my room. Walking down the stairs and opening the door I see two scrolls, one has a red wax seal and the other has... a black wax seal. Is this for the right house.

I open first the black sealed letter, it says
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
  To the L/n house
   I'm sorry to inform you, but as you may not know your parents were not gathering  materials, your parents were at sea. They had a corrupt captain and sadly were executed because of reason unknown.
   Before death they told the crew to write you a letter, we could not have done this if our captain was not replaced. We have a new captain now. Besides that they said "Y/n, we love you very much. We hope you have a wonderful life. We left coins in the crook of our bedside, enuff to last around 3 months of food, and you'll need to get a job. We dont have time, I with you luck Y/n. Goodbye. "
   We send our condolences.....

by Captain Puffys crew. The crew of the Badlands.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Wha- "
I started crying. That's all I could do, cry and sob. Does anyone else know. How, why,when..

They didn't tell me they were apart of a crew, they didn't tell me they had a bad captain. Thank you Puffys crew...

I need to calm down before going to the next seal. It's a red seal...

Should I even open it with what just happened.  I still should I guess.

The red sealed letter says
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
  To all the people of Calsures,
  There will be a gathering in my castle. Wear your finest of clothes and prepare to meet the royal family. Prince Technoblade, Prince Will, and Prince Tommy. We all will look for people suitable  to be friends with us. We will each give you a bracelet of different colors depending on who gives you it. Your queen sadly can't attend due to royal duty.
   The will be a dance, a feast, you may bring aquatences with you. There will be security at the front gates making sure every single one of you is safe, so dont bring weapons or you wont be able to attend.
   The people who are selected with bracelets will stay overnight for ten total days and will be treated like royalty within time staying. I tell you this now but the day before the gathering we will set off fire works. By then be ready to leave almost. We will begin taking in people at sunrise and stop at noon, We hope to see you soon.

                          Frome your dearest King philza.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
.
.
.

Ya, ofcourse they want "friends"..
I know our king is old and next in like doesn't even have a partner...

I've heard next in line is a pig hybrid, Prince Technoblade. or a Phantom hybrid, Prince Will. With them being supposed twins I don't know how this would work.

My mom would want me to go I'm guessing, I'll start packing clothes and trinkets tomorrow morning.

How did something so bad, come so soon. It's only been 2 days...

Author notes

I deleted the fonts app to free space, sorry
But besides that fare well.
See you soon.        By Ray 654 words