Chapter 1:*Closing Argument*

(A/N: The Closing Argument Is the Finalization Of The Crime Act)

THIS IS THE TRUTH OF THE CASE

Act 1:
It all began this morning after when Monokuma announced the trial mode investigation after the killing motive of the game and the punishment that Y/N got involved. We all feel more in despair after Y/N was gone but we can't give up after she promised herself that our fate have high hopes in the end of time and later on, some of us think it would be a waste of time to investigate alone. So we all group ourselves in pairs.

Tzuyu goes with Jungkook, Chaeyoung with Jeongyeon, Yoongi with the culprit, Hoseok and Momo, Taehyung and Sana, Mina and Jin, Dahyun and Me and lastly Namjoon with Jihyo.

We proceed immediately on our certified investigation areas as we split up. Dahyun and I tagged along with Yoongi as we take a shortcut to the warehouse's direction to get the most used items that is needed to get the exposed culprit.

Act 2:
Under Yoongi's point of view while he's looking for some leftover clues in the second classroom next to the warehouse were in, the culprit that was with him left him excusing itself to find more clues in the other side of the room but to prepare the murder attempt against Jihyo.

The culprit found the leader duo which was none other than Namjoon and Jihyo themselves going to the basement. In the expression of the culprit's cunning smirk, the culprit luckily brought something that was on her pocket bag, a chloroform scented handkerchief, a hammer from the construction room and a pistol from the weapon room.

But in truth the culprit prepare the short term murder trap last night around the mid hour. The culprit was quietly training under the basement for the plan to kill Jihyo which it takes 2 minutes to get it correct by the use of the sound barrier for the pistol before the moment but somehow the sound of the shotgun accidentally woke me up and the culprit left the room quickly before I come out of my room to find the noise. But I got back to sleep when I was under illusionary thoughts

Act 3:
Once the culprit enters the basement the culprit target Namjoon first.
While Namjoon was luring around the area, he got distracted not knowing that the culprit just started to cover his face with the chloroform intoxicating him to sleep then dragged his heavy body that lead towards inside the old room of the basement knowing that later that he will be framed by the culprit

Once the culprit finishes the job on Namjoon, she proceeds the murder attempt on Jihyo.

Act 4:
Jihyo alone, was busy investigating the jailed room by herself not even wondering if Namjoon is still participating with her or not. Somehow the culprit showed up as Jihyo saw its figure there as well.

Under Jihyo's curiosity, she asked the culprit what was it doing in the basement with them but the culprit answered an excuse to search more of the place while unaware of the plan that it had to continue. Once Jihyo face her back, the culprit was ready to murder.

The culprit unleashed the hammer that it was stolen from the construction room last night and hit Jihyo on the head as blood flows in front of her face. Jihyo was now on the ground and the culprit was carefully dragging her in between to the wall where her blood was in stain.

The plan was a success but there are some mistakes getting involved to the troubled culprit from getting exposed. While Jihyo was groaning from pain meaning she's still alive, she left a dying message in her back with her blood as a hinted evidence of us to speak the culprit's name out. The culprit saw her alive and immediately took out the pistol and shot her in the chest and as of now Jihyo was found dead

Act 5:
After the completed murder attempt, she left the pistol and the hammer next to her including a MonoTaro plushie as an argumentative claim to make Namjoon look suspicious later.

Once the culprit back away and began to get in an act, the culprit wasn't aware that there are some sharp hot wires from the corner that are overheating between the power switch. The culprit accidentally tripped with its own feet and touched the hot sharp wires which it gets the result of getting heat scars in the culprit's arms.

As the heat friction erect the culprit's arms, the culprit immediately ran off in pain carelessly having no choice but leaving the blood steam-stained wires as evidence.

Once the culprit left the basement, the culprit saw me and Dahyun after getting items from the warehouse and we both got curious from the culprit heat stained arms. We asked how it happened and what was the culprit doing in the basement alone.
But the nervous reaction made us confused and saying that the culprit was curious of that was the basement looks like inside and tripped of into something sharp then runaway back to Yoongi who might be looking for but she left again forgetting that her blood was leaving trails as evidence of the crime.

Meanwhile back with Namjoon, he woke up after the chloroform scent faded away and realized Jihyo at the moment. He suddenly went into the jailed room to make sure if she's okay. But somehow her body was discovered by Namjoon and his suffocating scream rang us down straight to the basement and of course Dahyun and I are the first to hear it as we are the near the entrance of the basement and went in directly to see Namjoon crying in front of the dead Jihyo.

Until Now.....

I believe that it was you who was responsible for this IM NAYEON, ULTIMATE SINGER

BREAK